2014/2015+ aftermarket audio installs lets see them

there is a LOT of room behind the back seats. I have line level,2 amps, cap, 2 crossovers, and distribution blocks. Down low there is over 6 maybe 7 inches of space. 

DO you have a FULL Bose system? Meaning sub in the center if not there is also tons of room in there. 

Guy had 2 JL amps stacked in there and still room for processors. 

the digital amps are smaller and need little to no room around them for air. Also still get big power 1000watts.

You sure can fit some stuff back there. Here is a few pics of my 5 channel sundown and lc7. I also did the rear seat mod so I can access my stuff without taking out the back seat. Here is the full thread if you want to read more: https://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/2017-crew-cab-silverado-audio-upgrade.308436/

20170605_130213_zpss0lsqt39.jpg

20170610_181256_zpsateokvnc.jpg

20170612_080722_zpsthb4uq54.jpg

Edited by chris15706

That’s great! I haven’t taken anything out, but trying to get my handed behind the seats lead me to feel there wasn’t much room back there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s great! I haven’t taken anything out, but trying to get my handed behind the seats lead me to feel there wasn’t much room back there!

Back seat flip down mod! You can cut the bracket or do a seat lift kit. Then the back seat folds down any time you want. In my option all the trucks should have come that way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back seat flip down mod! You can cut the bracket or do a seat lift kit. Then the back seat folds down any time you want. In my option all the trucks should have come that way.

What is this voodoo magic you talk about?

Wow i see the project list growing... :)

• 4 weeks later...