Thanks for the info!

This has been covered already.

'14s were recalled a while back now it is carrying over to '15 models.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jay's Denali
      Hey guys so I did a 2019 Frontend Conversion to my 2015 Denali, with the Ram-Air style hood..... But trying to find a wire harness that converts from 2015 to the new lights, well that's easier said then done. So I was given this site by a friend that did this conversion to his truck.... I highly recommend this site, as they use GM plugs & the wires are all as good or better than stock..... Nothing wrong with that in my book. Check them out, they have E-mail if u have any questions & in my experience they get back to u in like an hour or less...... These harness are truly "Plug & Play". No cutting any wires, no guess work, all that is done for u.... They have the schematics for all the years & work off of them to make sure everything is correct.... Plus they check everyone before shipment..... Pic of my Denali, before & after. Their website also include.     

https://www.gen5diy.com/collections/14-18-sierra-p-p-harnesses
    • By Mlamp89
      I recently bought a 2015 blacked out sierra. Base model. And I feel(like others on here) the headlights were inadequate. Furthermore, my passenger bulb just went out. So I was curious what ideas and experiences others have had with bulb upgrades or replacements? I do not know much of the workings of the stock headlights, but they do have the projector housing. I am going to check out retrofitsource, because I would like a bright HID setup or something. I would also like to add angel eyes to the housing. I have seen some sites to purchase from, so any input on that would be appreciated.

thanks,
      Matt
    • By sully94079
      Help with this problem. My friend and I installed a set of DNA Motor tow mirrors on a 2015 Silverado LTZ. Truck had power folding, heated, and turn signals in the stock mirrors. After these tow mirrors were installed, when he turned on either his left or right blinker both (left and right mirror) began to flash but the rest of the turn signals matched the blinker. Any idea what could have caused this or what is causing this?
    • By MNorby
      Have a custom mid-pipe I built to install an aftermarket muffler (Magnaflow 12909) in my 2015 2500hd 6.0 truck. I removed the muffler and went back to stock so have this left over. This makes a cleaner install and saves your mid pipe if you want to revert back to stock. The aftermarket mufflers don't have as much offset as factory and the factory mid-pipe has a offset in it that accounts for that. With this straight mid-pipe it works perfect with the less offset of the aftermarket muffler and allows everything to be installed level with the truck. Here is my post about the muffler with additional info: 

I had this on a crew cab, 6.5' bed 4x4 truck. I'm sure other cab/bed configurations might need this lengthened or shortened but at least the hard part of the flange and hangers are done. 
      Asking $75 for this custom mid-pipe. 

How it looked installed. muffler not included.

Factory muffler to show the drop offset in the original mid-pipe. 

• By elamigowapo
      Bought a 2017 Chervrolet Silverado crew cab 4wd Lt from Gateway Chevrolet in Avondale, Arizona. It only had 2800 miles when I bought it, certified preowned. This was back in November 2017, few months ago I realized the truck had about a dozen dime sized dents throughout the roof, very slight dents but definitely there. It infuriates me how they didn't disclose this to me, I bought the truck for an unreasonably expensive price considering it had dents on the roof. It angers me because The truck cost me 38,000 dollars and they didn't disclose dents on the roof, body damage!!! it will cost me nearly a thousand dollars to repair. I called Chevrolet and of course there is nothing they will do about it. I called the dealership and I haven't even been able to get through to a person in charge, they keep on giving me the run around. I am so pissed, I can't believe Chevrolet did this to me, I feel lied to I decided to buy Chevrolet because of the reputation it has but am now wishing I would have bought a ford instead.