23 hours ago, CovetedStyle said:

Great looking truck my friend, I love the white pickups. I’d probably lose the door trim just for a cleaner body but that’s just me.

Thanks you very much. Thats exactly what i went for not too much not too little just enough to stick out yet still be tasteful. Love your truck btw I have a soft spot for gold/bronze rims on white trucks just couldn't find any that suited my truck.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 9:50 PM, Slatemetal15 said:

Good looking truck. I’d try to lose the chrome “mustache” and debadge the truck and it will clean it up even more. Also, if you do end up getting the Morimoto tails, post up some pics. I haven’t seen them and they look nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya i hope to get them soon as my taillights are giving out i love the look of them but i want the 10 year warranty and build quality of the morimotos, i will definitely post about them if i get them just have to save up $500-600 on a college budget lol. Thank you by the way.:D

On 1/22/2019 at 10:29 PM, unhappy camper said:

Nice truck!! Some things that will help to preserve the paint etc would be some real good running boards, mudflaps and inside rear wheel well protectors. There is a truck not far from me that did a little more lift and he put the Z71 mudflaps all the way around. Really helped it stand out. the running boars will also help to protect the side of the base of the seat while getting in and out from breaking down. Good luck and have fun!!

Although i'd love the functionality of the steps i would hate the look since my truck is only leveled its not exactly super tall and im 6 foot 6 so i dont need them to get in and id like to keep the truck lookin tall. And as far as mudflaps go i dont think they will work as i have slight rub at the moment but i will see in the future. Thank you for the input and i will look into the mudflaps to see if they will effect the rubbing issue any more then it does now.

14 hours ago, DominatorZ71 said:

Looks great. I'd personally get some window tint. Color match the mirrors. Other than that don't change a thing. I don't understand the whole debadging everyone does. Have any vids of your led signals in action? 

I'll be posting a vid of the mirrors soon as well as my exhaust. Thanks again.:thumbs:

1 hour ago, 6FOOT6Chevy said:

Thanks you very much. Thats exactly what i went for not too much not too little just enough to stick out yet still be tasteful. Love your truck btw I have a soft spot for gold/bronze rims on white trucks just couldn't find any that suited my truck.

You did exactly that my friend, tastefull but still aggressive. And thank you ?? I couldn’t find any either so I made these look the way I wanted.

• Like 1