First time posting and First time chevy owner

Hey yall i am a new Chevy 2018 1500 owner recently separated from my GTI and past ford truck owner, i am currently running 285/70/17s on stock wheels and am curious what the biggest size tire i could run once i get a leveling kit and spacers?  i have plans to change out the wheels and as well as other mods.

truck.jpg

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, newchevyguy said:

Hey yall i am a new Chevy 2018 1500 owner recently separated from my GTI and past ford truck owner, i am currently running 285/70/17s on stock wheels and am curious what the biggest size tire i could run once i get a leveling kit and spacers?  i have plans to change out the wheels and as well as other mods.

truck.jpg

Good looking truck!

23 hours ago, newchevyguy said:

truck.jpg

Welcome !!!  Enjoy the never ending modification!!!!

Good thing ya started of with the right color choice !!!??