I was just curious if anyone had any recommendations or outlooks on leveling and bigger tires. I saw someone running a 2.5” level with 305/55/20 BF Goodrich KO2’s. Was thinking about heading down the same path. Hoping I can get a level with some 33’s with no trimming. Has anyone else done this setup or have any recommendations or pictures? Also how are the rides with a level? I have heard they get stiffer once leveled. 

My friend runs 305/55R20 on a 2.5 RC level. I run a 33x12.5R20 on a 2.5 RC level with Gatorback mudflaps. His are a fraction of an inch taller, mine are about .5" wider. My truck rubs the UCA and swaybar when cranked full left, or reversing with full left. No big deal, rub is minor, I take everything wide anyway to reduce front end wear and avoid full-lock situations. It's a non-problem that could be fixed by a simple 1/4" wheel spacer. It is that little bit of width that comes into play, coupled with my +27mm offset of the OEM wheel. If you Offset is like a +20, you would have enough clearance without a spacer. 

I must say though, I helped my brother install his leveling kit on a new F150 and after seeing how it works and what it does to the suspension geometry, it will be my last one most likely. Just plain sketchy, I would go with a 4" suspension if I did it again. Worth the money for the ride and peace of mind. 

IMG_0262.JPG

• Thanks 1