Hey guys, first time post on here! It seems like I am always here trying to find answers, but I never made an account until now so yall help me out if you can! 

I was just curious if anyone knows of a company or knows where I can purchase a Console Kit like the one Legends Offroad made. Their website says they do not make these kits anymore, which is unfortunate because i just paid $1,200 for a full console upgrade for the sole purpose of throwing an iPad in there, lol. 

image002.jpg

55 minutes ago, wforrest08 said:

I’m pretty sure you’re going to have to provide us with more pics of that truck whether or not if anybody is going to answer your question... ? 

Currently under the knife right now getting some work done! Haha

• Like 1

I am sure there are many shops that can make that in short time. More so because it doesn't appear to use the quick release and charge dock. 

There is a better in my option setup. where they mount that screen in place of the factory screen and mold in a quick dock. Check youtube. 

Rafael Felix (rafaspec) and Doug Bernard (soundman) were the innovators of ipad integration. Doug makes side slider kits if you want to do it yourself, or you can send your console to Rafa and he will build it and send it back. 

Screenshot_20190605-221518_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/6/2019 at 12:16 AM, Dub1796 said:

Rafael Felix (rafaspec) and Doug Bernard (soundman) were the innovators of ipad integration. Doug makes side slider kits if you want to do it yourself, or you can send your console to Rafa and he will build it and send it back. 

Screenshot_20190605-221518_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m definitely going to be messaging him! I appreciate it man. ??

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, dholstine32 said:

Here’s a reference picture as to what I’m talking about. 

BE1A53E2-064A-479D-B71F-E82DFD02F5F8.jpeg

This is pretty sweet. Please update if you are able to get a console holder like this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...