Trail boss running boards

23 minutes ago, MotorCitySierra said:

I really like these. Do you mind telling me what size/brand they are? I'm trying to decide between 3/4/5 inch,  Thanks!

I got these thru the dealer, I believe that they were listed on GM accessory sight at the time, I just looked and they don't show them anymore. I think that they were 4", not sure as I don't have this truck anymore

I have the off road dealer installed flat boards,they are peeling very badly,off course I have the only pair they have ever seen do this. Should be covered under 12 and 12  I will accept nothing less than replacement ,hope next batch better. The dealer will see this for its first service a recalls Friday 13th.I will update thenDSCF2750.thumb.JPG.e02e9714e9ac43dc37cba67bd9298e42.JPGDSCF2751.thumb.JPG.cca2f151eab59d69dee8b824e6b473a7.JPG

DSCF2752.JPG

9 hours ago, timstech said:

I have the off road dealer installed flat boards,they are peeling very badly,off course I have the only pair they have ever seen do this. Should be covered under 12 and 12  I will accept nothing less than replacement ,hope next batch better. The dealer will see this for its first service a recalls Friday 13th.I will update thenDSCF2750.thumb.JPG.e02e9714e9ac43dc37cba67bd9298e42.JPGDSCF2751.thumb.JPG.cca2f151eab59d69dee8b824e6b473a7.JPG

DSCF2752.JPG

The paint on mine was peeling off as well. They came with the truck so are covered under the bumper to bumper warranty. The dealer said GM will replace them once. They appear to be powder coated over bare aluminum so I fully expect the replacements to do the same thing. I just figured when the new set gets bad than I will either paint them or send them out to be properly powder coated next time i have something getting that color.

20200217_170830.jpg

Edited by 19Sierra

20 hours ago, 19Sierra said:

The paint on mine was peeling off as well. They came with the truck so are covered under the bumper to bumper warranty. The dealer said GM will replace them once. They appear to be powder coated over bare aluminum so I fully expect the replacements to do the same thing. I just figured when the new set gets bad than I will either paint them or send them out to be properly powder coated next time i have something getting that color.

20200217_170830.jpg

if anyone comes up with a set of these manufactured defect running boards and would consider shipping to Dallas Tx area, I'll pay of course, I would appreciate it

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Depending if you plan to offroad on certain type of trails but I’ll be getting the AMP steps that pop out when the doors open. I like the clean tucked in look and step functionality when needed. And don’t plan to off-road hard on it where I need real sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 5:26 AM, Lunar68 said:

I have the N-Fab Podium steps. Easy to put on and enough drop for an easy entrance. 

0D259D8B-16E3-4493-8519-61A76B8A82E5.jpeg

Im actually looking into these same steps... Does your truck have the factory 2" lift on it? I was thinking of getting the rough country HD2 running boards, but it looks like there isnt enough drop for an easy entrance. So im now looking at these.

13 hours ago, Jbwright23 said:

I have N-Fab on mine, love them so far!

3C0DC94A-8998-4F44-B7DE-4161346146E7.jpeg

Can I ask where you picked those up at? American Trucking? 

I just picked up a '20 TB this past Saturday and am in the market for some assist steps. Definitely like the looks of those the best.