In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Thanks so much for posting this...I just installed it and now hopefully no more climate Off messages!

Now to get my jingly front axle fixed and my truck is perfect.

• Like 1

I checked my RST IOS system tonight. I’m on 803. It said no updates available. 

But I haven’t had any issues with mine, other than some odd Bluetooth connection problems from time to time. 

Just checked and the update is available for my truck now. I'm going to update after I get to work in the morning. Hopefully I can stop unpairing and repairing my phone every other drive.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Updated mine today. Thanks for the heads up.

Apparently my v206 is so old I don't get the climate off message. Oddly the equinox I have as a loaner while my truck is in for day 32 of the rear window leak was giving me a climate off message driving home yesterday. Man was that annoying. I asked the dealer to update my software while it was in. Mine was inside the first 10,000 built so for whatever reason they never pushed any updates over the air no matter how many times I tried

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Does GM have release notes for these updates somewhere?

14 hours ago, OnTheReel said:
  • Radio display shows partial image, vertical lines, or in rare instances may smell a hot odor or see smoke when entering the vehicle or shifting out of Reverse.

that above line has me concerned... not sure how a software update fixes an odor or smoke 😛

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, jbith said:

that above line has me concerned... not sure how a software update fixes an odor or smoke 😛

Turns off the self-destruct pretests. 😝

that above line has me concerned... not sure how a software update fixes an odor or smoke 
Maybe it lowers the clock speed of the CPU if overheating was causing the smoke. If I saw smoke I'd have them replace the radio period.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Had the Nav upgrade installed today updating the IOS to IOT and the new update version is v905 with a footer that it is a Denali number.

Appeared to be using OnStar, probably for the traffic and accident updates.....Stopped OnStar under Applications Running and the maps and directions still worked and had to redo the Bluetooth and make OnStar secondary for making calls. The speed limit sign next to the speed in the main cluster was working, but slightly different, just the number for the speed limit minus the words like in the Traverse.

Display is not as colorful as the older OEMs using the HMI module, but still a lot better than the Google maps under Auto Android. Even with the Nav chewing up 267 Mb of memory, still room to add more apps. Seems to have corrected the Climate Off bug.

My update hit today3ad21aa7ee8a9201ad1d15f2ba46a3b3.jpgf7e1f1babc3f33b9933fb5b88f137dc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On 8/13/2019 at 2:32 PM, GTPprix said:

I honestly cannot believe how bad that system is. Its WELL over the 100th release for software (internal and external) and its still buggy as all get out and people want to put them into the old trucks?

Funny only the third update for me, new math I guess.