33inch tires with leveling kit question

Hey guy so i have a little problem and would like some feed backs if anyone has ran into this probleM.  So i have a 2018 1500 Silverado with a pro Lyft leveling kit and i just bought new tires and wheels for it. 22x12 offset 44 I believe with 33inch Arturo trialing blade mt tires. Well i was reading a lot of review on this set up and there was at least 100 of these sets ups i found reviews on and all most all of them said slight rubbing and minor plastic trimming involved. WELL... i got my new wheels and they rubb like crazy on sharp turns. My truck drives fine UNTIL you have to make a sharp turn or back up a trailer. Now i was wondering if anyone has had to modify anything other then the plastic which i have already removed my plastic corner protector piece already and it still rubs on my inside fender. Just upsets me when I read all the reviews and they say minor rubbing well that isn’t true at all.. 

575132D9-DB9D-4B31-B5BC-D91CF1CCF568.jpeg

Edited by Jarneson

Im not familiar with the specific products u went with but many have run a 33" tire on a leveled Silverado. I did. my only suggestion is to see if those other examples u went off of mentioned anything about an offset. theres a mod on the pinch weld that can attempted behind the wheel well cover. also u might get better tips and advice on the K2XX section of this forum. 

26 minutes ago, mfbearded said:

Im not familiar with the specific products u went with but many have run a 33" tire on a leveled Silverado. I did. my only suggestion is to see if those other examples u went off of mentioned anything about an offset. theres a mod on the pinch weld that can attempted behind the wheel well cover. also u might get better tips and advice on the K2XX section of this forum. 

Thanks just made me upset when all the review said slight rubbing.it sounds like a thunderstorm when turning.. just don’t want to mess my fender up.. at least an inch of my tire tread rubs on bottom of fender. You can see where i removed that plastic piece and in the other photo online all of them still have there’s on..

5E61DB56-3870-4AB1-973E-257B271F9938.jpeg

Edited by Jarneson

6 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

If you were reading that on this forum you were reading about the wrong trucks, this is the T1 forum, you have a K2 truck, and obviously very wide wheels too. 

I didn’t read it on this forum it was on the the wheels website. Sorry did I post it on the wrong forum I’m new to this forum stuff! 

7 hours ago, eppieguy said:

If you were reading that on this forum you were reading about the wrong trucks, this is the T1 forum, you have a K2 truck, and obviously very wide wheels too. 

I didn’t read it on this forum it was on the the wheels website. Sorry did I post it on the wrong forum I’m new to this forum stuff! 

FA64C9E6-56BC-4862-BE89-79439CD73B06.jpeg

I removed the plastic bottom piece but it’s hits my fender pretty good on turns I just don’t want it to mess my fender up!

this is some of the reviews which is BS

For your 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 on a Leveling Kit running 22x12.0 -44 on 33x12.5 Tires the Custom Offsets Fitment Analytics have found that:
3% of builds with these same specifications had NO TRIMMING / NO RUBBING.
34% of builds with these same specifications had NO TRIMMING / RUBBING.
28% of builds with these same specifications had PLASTIC TRIMMING / RUBBING

Edited by Jarneson

8 hours ago, R1talin said:

You will need to do the NorCal mod to get those to quit rubbing.  Get your sawzall/reciprocating saw and get to work ?

beautiful wheels by the way, I was looking at those too!

That's how I got my ZJ tires to fit with a minimal lift. My neighbor thought I was crazy one Sunday morning as I was hacking away.

To the OP check in the K2 forum (2014-2018). 

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/169-2014-2018-silverado-sierra/