Anyone else regret buying a Chevy?

6 hours ago, Mikedfw said:

People complaining because their brand new trucks repeatedly have problems that are largely unable to be fixed isn't whining. People are stuck with basically 2 options, live with the constant problems or sell the truck for a huge loss, not good options.  Lemon law can come in to play in some circumstances, but not often enough.

You say they need to fix it and move on, well that isn't an option for a lot of people dealing with these trucks. Glad your 8 year old vehicle is still working well, the newer ones have a lot of problems. 

Also, if you are tired of people "whining", then you should probably avoid the troubleshooting forums. 

sums it up

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 11:29 PM, KevinO said:

update!!

Got the call from my dealer that my 'replacement' rear came in and they will be working on my truck Monday, might have it for Wed!!  Waahoo I've be in a loaner or rental since 12-23-2019   3 months is totally unacceptable coming from a major maker.   ?

I waited 2 months for a power steering rack, they "found one" in Indiana.... lol FT. Wayne Indiana.

• Haha 1

I did sit in a RAM other day and damn that thing was nice.....when I got back in mine I was like blah, lol

like I said mine has been solid operational wise

I do wish seating positions were more comfortable and seats were a lil softer, I also wish I got bucket seats (my fault)….the brake and gas pedal are horribly offset from each other (front to back, not side to side)….the steering wheel is a bit skinny and also wish I got the next up infotainement system (my fault again)…..for some reason I just cant get comfortable in seat and driving, I do have power seats and leather wheel but have tried all combos and get it there, I think if I got the brake pedal closer to floorboard it would help a lot....so most of my issues are seating and ergonomics.....the RAM has softer seats and fatter wheel but I didn't drive it so idk..

the look of the truck, actual handling of vehicle, the lights, the bed and bedspace, the steps on bumper, and so far no issues are huge pluses....only truck that looks better imo is 2020 2500HD....

but yeah they will have to step up the interior to keep up and RAM's interior is hands down the best along with the storage (which for me is necessary)

….the brake and gas pedal are horribly offset from each other (front to back, not side to side)….

This is probably my biggest ergonomics issue with this truck. The brake pedal is way too high compared to accelerator pedal. Much more so than any of my other trucks. Makes it impossible to pivot from gas to brake. Necessitates moving your whole foot.

15 hours ago, bamorris2 said:

This is probably my biggest ergonomics issue with this truck. The brake pedal is way too high compared to accelerator pedal. Much more so than any of my other trucks. Makes it impossible to pivot from gas to brake. Necessitates moving your whole foot.

This is my biggest problem with mine. Just can’t get comfortable. That’s why it will be sold or traded.