I used the PUMPKIN garage to make sure this fit in my truck (06 Silverado). While technically it does, it was not easy and probably not the cleanest install. BUT, I finally got it in. I had to use a funky adapter to wire it up to my GM bose system which was tedious, but worth it.

They have a very clear wiring diagram which was a great help. The sound quality isn't the best I've heard, but still very good. The touch screen is instantaneous, and I love that you can download apps to it. The wifi and GPS have worked flawlessly so far. I've used both my home wifi in the driveway and my phone as a mobile hotspot. The video quality isn't as sharp as my phone, but far exceeded my expectations. I've made several Bluetooth calls and asked the person on the other end how it sounded, and they couldn't tell I was on Bluetooth.

I ordered the pumpkin backup cam which also works awesome, but the wiring instructions were garbage. There is an automatic connect function, it works. It is quick and easy to do from the head unit, so not that big of a deal. I may just not have figured it out yet. Very happy with my purchase and highly recommend!
The unit is Pumpkin 7 inch double din android 9.0 universal car stereo.

Quote of the day: "There is an automatic connect function, it works. It is quick and easy to do from the head unit, so not that big of a deal. I may just not have figured it out yet."

w.t.f. dude.  Some "automatic connection function" works, and is quick and easy to do, but you didn't figure out how to actually do it?  So, you're dumb as a post, as you can't figure out something that is quick and easy?

And the idea of connecting the radio to your vehicle to the wifi network in your home, presumably as a repeater of some sort, is intriguing.  I guess you must lock your kids in the vehicle a lot as some sort of timeout, but so they can still entertain themselves while trapped inside it.

This is awesome driveby spam.  I'm going to go right to the store and buy it.

And your post just happens to be EXACTLY the same as an amazon review.  What a huge surprise.