P1125 code not resolved, 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 Vortec

Hi all, my Sierra went into reduced power mode a few weeks ago and I replaced the accelerator pedal position sensor after reading P1125. The code went away immediately and all was well. Today, my car went back into limp mode. I took the tape off my APPS connector wires and they seem to be in fine condition, the guy must have just wanted to keep them bundled together. After unplugging my apps, I plugged it back in and it got out of limp mode and I was able to drive it for like 5 miles until it went back into REP. Same code, 1125. Again, I tried unplugging/plugging the connector back in and the code is gone. Any thoughts as to why it keeps going back to reduced power and goes away for a bit after unplugging and plugging the APPS back in? 

Edited by Allyson De Young

You need a connector it sounds like, especially if you can rack it and make it work. Replace the connector. Be sure to solder it back it, the TAC module is sensitive to resistance.

Remember it only needs to see a fault for 0.019 seconds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk