I'm looking at the Flowmaster Outlaw Dual Exhaust System. I do like aggressive exhaust but my main consern about the outlaw is it too loud to have a conversation in the truck with windows up?  If it's too loud how would the Flowmaster FlowFX Dual Exhaust System with Black Tips; Middle Side Exit suffice? 

Small muffler systems 9 times out of 10 will drone (Flowmaster, Magnaflow).  I had a Magnaflow catback on my 2012, will never own one again.

Corsa or Borla if you want sound when you want it, but cabin comfort pretty much all times.  I'm on my second Corsa Sport and love it.  Zero drone, cruises like stock, plenty of growl when you want it.    

Edited by newdude

16 hours ago, Derekf77 said:

I'm looking at the Flowmaster Outlaw Dual Exhaust System. I do like aggressive exhaust but my main consern about the outlaw is it too loud to have a conversation in the truck with windows up?  If it's too loud how would the Flowmaster FlowFX Dual Exhaust System with Black Tips; Middle Side Exit suffice? 

I have a Borla ATAK exhaust system on my truck. It's supposed to be their loudest offering. It is definitely quiet enough to have conversations inside the cab even with the radio on. Has a nice loud cold start but settles in to a nice deep rumble at idle. Sportier sound when accelerating and especially when stepped on WOT with a cold air intake. This thing howls! I love it!

With that being said, you should have no problems even with a Flowmaster, which I don't have a ton of experience with. I had dual super 44's on my Charger and it was maybe just a touch louder than the Borla kit I have now but still didn't affect conversations within the vehicle. Much happier with the quality of my Borla kit than the Flowmasters I had before.

I'm on the fence about going with a single 3" exhaust out the passenger side like factory or a dual 2.5" out the side behind rear tires? Looking for best sound. Rough Country has a nice stainless dual cat back and Carven has a nice stainless single? Any ideas on which is the better way to go? Thanks