Just installed the Go Rhino RB20’s with the Bed liner coating. I’m really happy with how they look... I wanted something high and tight to the bottom of the cab. 

0ED8EC83-4C19-4BE3-88C1-DC644C3CB171.jpeg

361C8084-29AE-45F3-8360-92191A7A74BA.jpeg

B1151CCD-7E7C-42F8-860F-4E49C87ED9AF.jpeg

339B8DB9-3E05-495D-B998-934B74A11F05.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ryguy said:

That finish looks good, wish I went with the bedliner, mine are taking a beating on the driver side from me climbing in and out with my work boots. Your alignment is on point?

Thanks man! I almost went with the powder coat finish too and changed my mind last minute. It wouldn’t be to complicated to apply bedliner coat to yours if you have some free time down the road. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jsarver said:

I have heard the bed liner finish can peel. Most are speculating that it has to do with the underside not being sprayed as well. Keep an eye on it and warranty claim it if you see it. 

Good to know. I will keep an eye out for that. At least they have a 5 year warranty. I also don’t live in a snowy location where salt is used so that may help. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Keep an eye on them. I had to file warranty claim on my initial set for peeling and then then set they sent me also peeled. Now they sent me 2 new sets free under warranty so great company on that front. Hopefully they have all of those issues resolved.