1 hour ago, Jay P said:

Responsiveness Level Adjustment

When the vehicle is running and cruise control is turned off, the vehicle throttle responsiveness can be adjusted. The responsiveness level is indicated using the vehicle’s speedometer.

STEP 1 - Using the +RES or -SET, adjust to the desired value.

Level 0 = Stock
Level 1 = Reduced responsiveness (up to 15% less than stock) Level 2 = Increased responsiveness (up to 15% over stock) Level 3 = Increased responsiveness (up to 30% over stock) Level 4 = Increased responsiveness (up to 48% over stock) Level 5 = Increased responsiveness (up to 65% over stock)

STEP 2 - To recall the vehicle’s performance level, press the cancel cruise control button.

1 hour ago, Jay P said:

Responsiveness Level Adjustment

When the vehicle is running and cruise control is turned off, the vehicle throttle responsiveness can be adjusted. The responsiveness level is indicated using the vehicle’s speedometer.

STEP 1 - Using the +RES or -SET, adjust to the desired value.

Level 0 = Stock
Level 1 = Reduced responsiveness (up to 15% less than stock) Level 2 = Increased responsiveness (up to 15% over stock) Level 3 = Increased responsiveness (up to 30% over stock) Level 4 = Increased responsiveness (up to 48% over stock) Level 5 = Increased responsiveness (up to 65% over stock)

STEP 2 - To recall the vehicle’s performance level, press the cancel cruise control button.

https://www.diablosport.com/shop/pulsar-lt-control-module.html?SID=ar1urpceqg0bla7qm0otbvl6k2

i should have paid better attention through the whole video.  It still doesn’t say anything about driving while adjusting power levels.  

Edited by SILVER SLED

https://www.diablosport.com/shop/pulsar-lt-control-module.html?SID=ar1urpceqg0bla7qm0otbvl6k2

i should have paid better attention through the whole video.  It still doesn’t say anything about driving while adjusting power levels.  

Well it’s advertised as “on the fly”. I’ll call them on Monday to get an official word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 11/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, Jac365 said:

Negative. Flag is visible when first put into sport mode. Subsequent start ups flag not visible but a check of the drive mode shows it to still be in sport. It does not default back to tour.  I first thought it had because no flag visible, but upon checking mode it stays where it was last set.

I tested this.. It indeed reverts to normal mode. I put mine in off-road mode before parking this morning. Got back in today, turned the knob, and it went to sport mode. If the first turn displayed the current mode, then it would show off-road. However the first turn takes it to the next mode. So if it stayed in the last mode, it would have gone to normal mode, not sport as it did.

Maybe the '19s were different, as I believe the switch and displayed modes are different. The '20, the switch is turned to left to get to tow-haul mode. Where as I've seen pictures of the tow-haul mode being in the drive mode list. Mine just has the three, normal, sport, off-road. And then the turn to the left gives tow-haul mode.

2020 manual says:

Sport Mode
Use where road conditions or personal preference demand a more controlled response.
When you enter this mode you will immediately feel a down shift. 

Maybe the 'immediate downshift' is another way to determine/verify if it woke up in sport mode.

Maybe the 'immediate downshift' is another way to determine/verify if it woke up in sport mode.

A flag on the dash is the only way to determine if it’s on during startup. The only made that will be present on startup other than touring is tow/haul. All others revert back to touring.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jddealer said:

What's everyone's take on the Pulsar vs the White Automotive product?  They have some similar adjustments, yet some different ones as well.  The White Auto. is cheaper, but you don't own it.

https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/product/t1-pickup-wams-spec-bcm-programming/

The White auto doesn't do anything for auto start/stop or DFM. It only works on the BCM.

Jay

Mine worked fine all weekend after the small problem I had when using it “on the fly” and finding out they don’t really mean that. Remote started it today and had a CEL. Onstar couldn’t give me the code, “unable to probe module”. She asked if I had anything connected to the truck. It wasn’t shifting right and surging at cruising speed (35mph).

I’m really hoping my device needs an update but the tech support person I spoke with this morning said “probably not, it’s brand new so there shouldn’t be any updates available”. Needless to say I’m about one or 2 more CELs from returning it.

Others say theirs works flawlessly. I’m not that lucky.

46 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

Mine worked fine all weekend after the small problem I had when using it “on the fly” and finding out they don’t really mean that. Remote started it today and had a CEL. Onstar couldn’t give me the code, “unable to probe module”. She asked if I had anything connected to the truck. It wasn’t shifting right and surging at cruising speed (35mph).

I’m really hoping my device needs an update but the tech support person I spoke with this morning said “probably not, it’s brand new so there shouldn’t be any updates available”. Needless to say I’m about one or 2 more CELs from returning it.

Others say theirs works flawlessly. I’m not that lucky.

That stinks! I had high hopes for this. I was about to order mine, but I may wait to see how this plays out. Can you use the Pulsar unit to pull codes?