Installed mine today. I ran into one thing where option 6 (60 mph) was not the auto start disable but was throttle response adjustment. I can tell you when you set it to the highest setting acceleration is extremely abrupt. I'm waiting for my usb to odbii cable then I'll update it to see if the options change. So far very happy with this!!!

Let us know if there is an update. I was told there wasn’t as they were new and “shouldn’t need one”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just now, Jav_eee said:

Let us know if there is an update. I was told there wasn’t as they were new and “shouldn’t need one”.

Will do. If there isn't I wonder why option 6 was acceleration and not stop/start. Has anyone else seen this? 

Anyone with the Pulsar LT using this with a CAI? Watching the Pulsar installation video the unit is attached to the top of the air cleaner box with velcro strips. Wondering where you are attaching the Pulsar unit if you are running a CAI? I have the Roto-fab intake and didn't like the idea of attaching the Puisar to the clear lid.

Anyone with the Pulsar LT using this with a CAI? Watching the Pulsar installation video the unit is attached to the top of the air cleaner box with velcro strips. Wondering where you are attaching the Pulsar unit if you are running a CAI? I have the Roto-fab intake and didn't like the idea of attaching the Puisar to the clear lid.

You can mount it wherever you want.

You can mount it wherever you want.

Question for those who have  the Pulsar. Once you have everything set where you want it does it have to be reset if you remove it and then reinstall it? Example being you are bringing vehicle to dealership for oil change and do not want it recorded that Pulsar is in vehicle. You take it out, have service performed, then reinstall it.

1 hour ago, Jac365 said:

Question for those who have  the Pulsar. Once you have everything set where you want it does it have to be reset if you remove it and then reinstall it? Example being you are bringing vehicle to dealership for oil change and do not want it recorded that Pulsar is in vehicle. You take it out, have service performed, then reinstall it.

I'm researching this myself. My initial thought is that it would reset itself but I'm not sure. 

2 hours ago, Jac365 said:

I have the Pulsar LT on my 6.2 AT4. I imagine you would have to adjust it to your preferences once its re-installed. But it probably took me all of 10 minutes to figure out how to adjust what I wanted and actually change it. It's not time consuming at all.

3 hours ago, polarys425 said:

I disconnected mine when I was having the lane change alert issue. It was only disconnected a couple minutes, but it held it's settings.

Are you saying the device held it's settings/memory when unplugged and then plugged back in, or are you saying the truck held the settings when the device was unplugged?

2 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

Are you saying the device held it's settings/memory when unplugged and then plugged back in, or are you saying the truck held the settings when the device was unplugged?

The device held its settings.  The truck never actually "changes" any programming.  The Pulsar intercepts the signal and modifies it.  Its a piggyback.

-Eli

• Like 1

I had a few days of no problems then...

I was driving from Minneapolis to Kansas City today. My truck started throwing up tons of error codes and wouldn't restart after turning it off. It wouldn't even crank. 

I unplugged the Pulsar and took it out of the system, everything fired up.

I am going to ship it back, not sure it is fully developed yet.

Tom

35 minutes ago, Fuelie said:

I had a few days of no problems then...

I was driving from Minneapolis to Kansas City today. My truck started throwing up tons of error codes and wouldn't restart after turning it off. It wouldn't even crank. 

I unplugged the Pulsar and took it out of the system, everything fired up.

I am going to ship it back, not sure it is fully developed yet.

Tom

Wow! Thats not good. I think we got ours about the same time. I installed mine on Black Friday. So far so good, although I havent driving it more than a couple hundred miles yet. Did they give you any problems with getting a refund?