I got mine from Diablo.  No difference I'm sure.  Worked great.  Only odd thing is I can't shut off start/stop with dash switch when unit is hooked up and set to not disable it. I can disable it through the unit as designed though.    

Yeah because it’s not range or Diablo or edge, I think it’s straight powerteq.

Let them know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

Yeah because it’s not range or Diablo or edge, I think it’s straight powerteq.

Let them know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've tried calling them to no avail.  

I think the parent company is Holley.  

Edited by SILVER SLED

My replacement unit came in and its installed.  So far it works perfectly.  Throttle sensitivity adjustments DO work on the fly and make a dramatic difference in pedal feel.  As long as everything keeps working as advertised this will be a great product.

And BTW... Range answers the phone every time I call and they are more than willing to help.

-Eli

Edited by Tjeli
  • Like 2

Well.... these things seem to be buggy. Add another one to the list that has an issue. Mine causes the lane departure warning in my drivers side mirror to illuminate at random. If I drop the throttle setting back to 0, it'll turn off, but randomly turns itself back on. I tried disconnecting and plugging everything back in, but it still does it. I'll have to call Range the next day they're open.

Well.... these things seem to be buggy. Add another one to the list that has an issue. Mine causes the lane departure warning in my drivers side mirror to illuminate at random. If I drop the throttle setting back to 0, it'll turn off, but randomly turns itself back on. I tried disconnecting and plugging everything back in, but it still does it. I'll have to call Range the next day they're open.

Are you talking lane departure or blind spot monitoring? My truck only shows lane departure on the dash.

So far mine has been good, I drive from Minneapolis to Missouri on Monday. I am interested to see if my gas mileage changes much with using DFM disable.

Still playing around with the performance levels to see which one best suits me.

Tom

On 11/23/2020 at 6:24 PM, Firehawk T/A said:

Just ordered mine! They have a holiday sale right now, got it for 405.00.

What throttle setting do you guys find works the best?

I prefer the stock setting.  With the 6.2 and 10 speed its hard enough to take off smooth the way it is.

Got mine today and installed it. I also had some issues with the white tabs that needed to be filed down for the plug to go in. Other than that I really like it. I set the throttle sensitivity to the first setting which is the 20 mph mark and it feels perfect for me.  I played around with the settings while driving and made some adjustments on the fly, everything worked perfectly. It really makes a big difference in how the truck drives. I also disabled auto stop, the DFM and set the speed limit to 140. I'll keep ya posted if I have any issues.

Edited by Firehawk T/A

Installed mine today. I ran into one thing where option 6 (60 mph) was not the auto start disable but was throttle response adjustment. I can tell you when you set it to the highest setting acceleration is extremely abrupt. I'm waiting for my usb to odbii cable then I'll update it to see if the options change. So far very happy with this!!!