Might call the dealership and see if they can order them. I got mine about a month ago after they were taken off the Chevrolet accessories website but I had saved them in my cart so I was able to still order them. Check out this thread for better pics.

Edited by RedHot6.2

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2021 at 10:06 AM, Ranger522vx said:

Has anyone tried these on a 2019 LT trail boss?  Websites say they won’t fit but I would think they still would.  Just want to make sure before I order them.  

Says they won't fit an 2019 RST either....anyone know why?

I believe they'll fit.  Just weren't designed until later.  None of the other steps seem to have changed.  I find it interesting that the "old" offroad steps are no longer available.  I've heard rumors about supplier issues.  Maybe that's the case. 

• 9 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 9:55 PM, RedHot6.2 said:

Might call the dealership and see if they can order them. I got mine about a month ago after they were taken off the Chevrolet accessories website but I had saved them in my cart so I was able to still order them. Check out this thread for better pics.

Any issues mounting these up to your 2020? The catalog is showing they only fit 21-22

• 3 weeks later...

I have these on my 2021 Trail Boss and love them. When I brought them to the shop to get them installed all the guys in the shop wanted to know where I got them from. You can go on Chevrolet Silverado Accessories website and order them to your dealer. The dealer will normally match any discount from the website with no shipping charges. I did have to wait about 2 weeks for the steps to get to my dealer.