Impala production starts

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw some sitting in Chicago with near $40,000 window stickers for LTZ's. That will get you away from the fleet feeling, but pushing really close to Cadillac price territory is going to be tough.

Just saw some sitting in Chicago with near $40,000 window stickers for LTZ's. That will get you away from the fleet feeling, but pushing really close to Cadillac price territory is going to be tough.

Wow, the way these prices are heading it looks like I'll never buy brand new again.

Wow, the way these prices are heading it looks like I'll never buy brand new again.

It's a top trim LTZ. It is in the same ballpark as cars like the Avalon and Taurus.

It's a top trim LTZ. It is in the same ballpark as cars like the Avalon and Taurus.

and all of those are overpriced too...

Supply and demand my friend. If enough folks are willing to drop 40 large on a nicely finished fullsize sedan then it is indeed worth that $40,000. Would I? Hell no. If I'm dropping $40k on something it's gonna have a V8 up front and power at the back wheels. Not that I foresee being able to spend $40k on a vehicle but the point stands. :lol:

Supply and demand my friend. If enough folks are willing to drop 40 large on a nicely finished fullsize sedan then it is indeed worth that $40,000. Would I? Hell no. If I'm dropping $40k on something it's gonna have a V8 up front and power at the back wheels. Not that I foresee being able to spend $40k on a vehicle but the point stands. :lol:

I hear ya same thing here man. I didn't pay anything near that for my truck let alone a car! :nonod:

Archived