Center console swap?

https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=brenco30&isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_mwBanner=1

I was able to find a complete console on ebay. If the upper tray isnt your color there are plenty of people that would buy it from you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I bought mine from that guy as well and thought I got a good deal but I see you absolutely stole yours!

I bought mine from that guy as well and thought I got a good deal but I see you absolutely stole yours!

It was a Sunday afternoon. I think people were doing other things. I was ready to spend $350. Almost had it for $125 but someone bid at the last min.

It’s my color! What else would I need? Brackets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I received from that seller was complete with bracket and all the bolts.

It was a Sunday afternoon. I think people were doing other things. I was ready to spend $350. Almost had it for $125 but someone bid at the last min.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TapatalkThe one I received from that seller was complete with bracket and all the bolts.

Sweet! Mine was buy it now so I jumped right away as there was a shortage at the time but he seems to have a pretty good supply now. The one I received had the bracket and hardware as well however another member here who bought from him did not receive the bracket.

He said its all brackets even dash one. I bought it! Since it has the harness already on it I should be in good shape right?

You'll have to replace the console harness with the harness from your jump seat which isn't too difficult and you'll have to do some hard wiring for the light as well as for the 2 additional 12v sockets if you want those to work since your jump seat does not have those. I didn't try to connect the USB's/aux up front but I believe I read in this thread that someone was able to at least get those to charge.

Oh man I thought I’d be in better shape since it had the harness.. Guess I’ll see what happens when it comes in. I’ll re-read this thread from day one

It isn’t tough, just take your time and you’ll be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by jbh4381

Oh man I thought Id be in better shape since it had the harness.. Guess Ill see what happens when it comes in. Ill re-read this thread from day one

Once you get in there you'll see its a little time consuming but really not too difficult with all the tips here (the hardest part I had was getting the little cover off of the seat track so I could remove the seat!) Edited by Marv88

Has the part number changed for the center console now? Is the same center console in the 2500s as well? The part number i have shows its discontinued. Part number I have is 22995069

Here are the current 2015 console selections:

post-123983-0-69273400-1507516361_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Any difference other than wireless charger and non-movable cup holders between the 2015 and 2017 models? Looks like I would rather have the 2015 center console to for my 17 since it has moveable cup holders and a tray underneath. I do not care for a wireless charger, my 17 jump seat doesn't have one anyways...