What have you done to your K2 today?

58 minutes ago, 2017_whitez71 said:

I had a company do an appraisal for me.  They sent a guy, and he took pics and measured the paint thickness.  They then sent me a complete report and diminished value appraisal. Cost me $350 for everything. The other guy's insurance ended up settling for around $4,500.  

20180217_122919.jpg

Holy shit, how was the guy on the bike?

Thanks to Phil ( pgamboa  )  & all the wonderful harnesses he provides . I installed the constant power Harness he makes for reverse Camera

functioning with the W.A.M.S programming  Camera option . THANKS AGAIN PHIL (  pgamboa  )  ...

Edited by PAPER

I had a company do an appraisal for me.  They sent a guy, and he took pics and measured the paint thickness.  They then sent me a complete report and diminished value appraisal. Cost me $350 for everything. The other guy's insurance ended up settling for around $4,500.  
20180217_122919.thumb.jpg.87bcf5ea99d2ce01e01d3f5d0345be85.jpg

Exactly what I did with my charger. Paid a company $300 and they are doing the leg work. Still trying to settle but so far we are at $3550.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level

45 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

Holy shit, how was the guy on the bike?

No idea.  I know he survived but not sure if he had any lasting injuries.  He had blood coming out of his ears, mouth and nose at the scene.  I am guessing he was going at least 40mph when he hit me, I was not moving..  He flew off the bike and landed on my hood, then fell to the ground.  He wasn't wearing a helmet.  He was making a right turn and came into the left turn lane where I was sitting.  Apparently he thought he could take a corner like he was on a race bike.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Centex14 said:

Exactly what I did with my charger. Paid a company $300 and they are doing the leg work. Still trying to settle but so far we are at $3550.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level

I ended up filing a lawsuit against the other driver in small claims court, because his insurance company only wanted to give me $1,800.  3 days after the sheriff served the guy, his insurance company was calling wanting to settle.  They have me, my appraisal fee, and full diminished value claim. They also paid me what it cost me to file the lawsuit.  The only thing I didn't get was the $60 fee I paid to the sheriff to serve the guy.  It was amazing how willing they were to pay, when they knew I wasn't messing around.  Good luck with your claim.

About a week in total. Had the truck for 5 months today. 

1.Put a leveling kit on 2.5 in the front 1" rear rough country. The one where you disassemble the strut. Kind of pain put it rides decent.

2. Full IGL ceramic treatment to the truck and fuel wheels.

3. This morning by friend did a norcal on my my front inner fenders. 

4. Few hours ago we installed and aligned my new fuel Tritons 22x12 with 33" tires. 

IMG_20180914_193721_892.jpg

• Like 3

.. took it to Home Depot and picked up a "load" of lumber.. it's officially a work truck now! large.20180915_142116.jpg.fb077529932959dece068b089e5625cb.jpg

.. then got home, vacuumed it out, armor-all the door panels and made a streaky mess of the panels! :(

What are you using to clean up your door panels?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, SprinterNick said:

About a week in total. Had the truck for 5 months today. 

1.Put a leveling kit on 2.5 in the front 1" rear rough country. The one where you disassemble the strut. Kind of pain put it rides decent.

2. Full IGL ceramic treatment to the truck and fuel wheels.

3. This morning by friend did a norcal on my my front inner fenders. 

4. Few hours ago we installed and aligned my new fuel Tritons 22x12 with 33" tires. 

IMG_20180914_193721_892.jpg

Nice truck! I like the first set of rims, the new rims shouldn't go on a truck.  All that matters is that you like it though.  Who cares what we think.

• Like 1