What have you done to your K2 today?

Hello All,

I got my truck back in January and have done some tinkering here and there but havent been able to throw up any pictures until this last week so I thought Id add to this thread to show off what Ive done so far.

Threw on some N-Fab side steps

5% tint in rear, 20% on front two windows, and 5% eyebrow

tailgate badge removal 

the bilstein 5100 suspension swap which leveled it out within 1/2" and allowed me to mount my 33" nitto ridge grapplers.

Installed a flowmaster super 10 series and had it dumped right before the rear axle. 

Ronin Factory stubby  antenna 

Frame Hole Plugs 

Bed rail plugs 

WeatherTech Floor Mats

S&B Cold air Intake

I ordered my gorecon blacked out LED tail lights for trucks that have factory LED's and they should be in by today!! 

Also have my 3M vinyl to black out the red on the Z71 badges just havent gotten to it yet. 

I still need to order the Bakflip folding bed cover. Also want to do a full grille swap and install the TREX x series. 

Also need to get the black powder coated SDHQ skid plate to do the full airdam removal(removed lower portion already). 

001.jpg

002.jpg

003_LI.jpg

004.jpg

005_LI.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

• Like 4

Front  facing turn signals on tow mirror would be great.  How did the install go?  Love to do that as well.  

Here is what they look like.

Assuming you already have tow mirrors fully functional, this harness will change the behavior of the running light and will make it Dual Function as a running light and a turn and signal.

It’s $125 shipped anywhere in the US. PM me for more info or to order.

I am working exhaustively to get my website built but trying to fill all orders as well.

f1e3586b3a8795c1fc4bf804956843eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Do you have a part number, or name of the Pelican phone case?
https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/phone-and-tablet-cases/samsung-case/protector/c50000

C50005-001A-BKBK

Pelican Protector.

I got mine on Amazon. Its actually cheaper now at $29.56. It doesn't sit perfectly flat on the charger because of the size of the phone/case. Only charges if the top of the phone is facing the dash because of the way it sits. Just wanted you to be aware incase you buy the case and then say it doesn't fit perfectly. Here's some pics.4d5da6a29cb13480f9d8c5af0a6c8468.jpg3e86bf4390583decee05ad7588de70c9.jpgf62d0c3c0d58e28eaa21364c5791045f.jpg3772b7fc78a4c3edddef5333f85a2f97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, huntr1117 said:

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/phone-and-tablet-cases/samsung-case/protector/c50000

C50005-001A-BKBK

Pelican Protector.

I got mine on Amazon. Its actually cheaper now at $29.56. It doesn't sit perfectly flat on the charger because of the size of the phone/case. Only charges if the top of the phone is facing the dash because of the way it sits. Just wanted you to be aware incase you buy the case and then say it doesn't fit perfectly. Here's some pics.4d5da6a29cb13480f9d8c5af0a6c8468.jpg3e86bf4390583decee05ad7588de70c9.jpgf62d0c3c0d58e28eaa21364c5791045f.jpg3772b7fc78a4c3edddef5333f85a2f97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information, the pictures are a great help as well. Very cool if you to take time and do this...

That's crazy.  My regular S10 seems to be too wide for my charging tray, even without a case.  Certainly not with my fairly slim case.

Maybe I need to monkey with the position a bit more.  
I know I'm opening a can of worms but there is/was a person out there selling larger plastic trims. They are black cnc pieces that are smooth and perfect. At the time I didnt need it now I do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

There is a "hidden" abs plastic cover you can buy cheap for the huge pocket in front of the cupholders then buy a good wireless chargers and hardwire it to cigarette port. Mount charger pad to underside of plastic.
Faster charger and charges everything that is wireless and is easy install. I like the phone up front more anyways.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk