What have you done to your K2 today?

50 minutes ago, MHPrior80 said:

I don’t know what they are going to do yet. I won’t hear from till either late this afternoon or tomorrow unfortunately. If they do a frame replacement should I just fight to get a new truck at that point?  All the trucks I’ve had over the years I’ve never had this kinda problem with GM

Mike, Have you seen this thread?

• Like 1

Looks great. I’m pleased to see it does not greatly reduce the intensity of the light. What product did you use? 

I used Vvivid air tint in dark black off Amazon. Works great with a little heat and patience. I have LED bulbs in my turn signals so I can’t say for sure how bright they are if you are still running stock halogen bulbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, STRMTRPR said:

Thanks.. mom was black & tan coon hound and dad was blue tick.. his name's Remington.. now just need to get him to stop treeing the family cat lol!

You are very welcome.

He is just practicing with the cat.....

• Like 1

I used Vvivid air tint in dark black off Amazon. Works great with a little heat and patience. I have LED bulbs in my turn signals so I can’t say for sure how bright they are if you are still running stock halogen bulbs.

That’s the same product I have to do my tail lights. Was looking to do the fronts but wasn’t sure how it would turn out with the light coming through. I was going to get the next step down from the dark black since it was going on the front. Looks really nice!

Sent via my cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy!
  • Like 1

That’s the same product I have to do my tail lights. Was looking to do the fronts but wasn’t sure how it would turn out with the light coming through. I was going to get the next step down from the dark black since it was going on the front. Looks really nice!

Thanks and I agree. I didn’t pay attention when I ordered the vinyl. If I did it again I would go a shade lighter on it. Good thing is you can still see them in the daylight and it goes well with the black front end.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TX LIMO said:

I used the dark black for my front.  Took a picture with one done cause i knew people would want to know.  It doesnt block much light at all and really makes the headlights looks a million times better.

brKPCRd.jpg

1mfqyrS.jpg

• Like 2

Joining the cool kids club soon. Picked up 3 Oznium flush mount LEDs for raptor style grill lights. Should look pretty slick in the Grill craft grill.

I was planning to use a step bit to slowly drill out each hole in the mesh. Anyone have a better recommendation to drill a nice clean hole in metal mesh?97872bf050895ece87646ccd4317858d.jpg0fef785bde90127858ff0743c613f88f.jpg

Close up view of the mesh. Need to drill 3 11mm holes.
88e06aed0a0c88f4a01e320f3cb86575.jpg

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

39 minutes ago, Crazyjoker77 said:

I used the dark black for my front.  Took a picture with one done cause i knew people would want to know.  It doesnt block much light at all and really makes the headlights looks a million times better.

brKPCRd.jpg

1mfqyrS.jpg

What did you use?  Where did you get it?  Been thinking about doing that to my '18, as well.

.. took the truck to the dealership for it's "second" free oil change at 16000km..all the mechanics loved my sheepskin seat covers lol.. picked up a touchup paint pen while I was there and took care of the winter stone chips I've collected on the front end of the truck

What did you use?  Where did you get it?  Been thinking about doing that to my '18, as well.

He used the vvivid dark smoke tint. I got a couple of rolls off amazon. Here’s the link of the stuff I ordered. VViViD Air-Tint Dark Black Headlight/Tail Light Window Tint (17.9" x 60" Large roll) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0719LD61W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_H1Ck9gpuwhAKj

• Like 1