Rolling down windows and remote start

Would be a nice feature to use sometimes on hot days, especially. Guess I'll just have to stick to the remote start and getting the a/c cranking since mine is a '14! LOL! It would sure speed up the cooling if you could roll the windows down about a minute before the remote start, though.

Crap....14 doesn't have it.....just tried it on a Denali and not in manual...

I wonder if dealer can program it? I had to have dealer program my 07 when I added cruise.

This is a cool option in the summer. Someone check to see if it can be done.

Remote up is a safety hazard. GM went away from window up switches that push down to activate for the same reason. Too easy for someone to get caught....ie. a kid or dog.

Ya, but especially on a hot day you shouldn't just leave kids or pets in the vehicle. If you leave someone old enough to keep the kids or pets from the windows then you can just leave the keys with them.

GM can't control that.

They can't control a lot of things but they still have the limiter set at 98 mph or higher so who's to stop someone from going lets say 90 in a 55. I guess they should just set it at 75.

Edited by SouthernSilveradoGuy85