Line-x bedliner cost + premium

Cohen

Just wondering what people have been paying for the linex bedliners? And if anyone has gotten the Premium (UV protectant)? I know prices vary as they are franchises but just wondering for ball park if quote I got was accurate.

Prices around here when I emailed for my father in law last month.

LINE-X Standard is $549. LINE-X Pro (our 300% tougher formula) is $649. Adding Premium (our UV resistant top-coat) to either of these formulas would add $100 to either of those prices. We can also color match for $799. We're booking between 2-4 days out depending on the day.

I paid 450 for under the rail (told me to do it that way due to insurance purposes, factory bed rail caps are good looking anyways) and then another $100 for the UV coat. Worth it on a black truck IMO. I also got silver flake put into mine which really makes it pop with the black paint

I priced some local Line-x shops about 2 weeks ago. The closest guy to me must be out of his mind. He charges $635 for standard, over the rail, for a 5.5 foot bed. Add another $175 for the premium topcoat. That's in Nitro, WV. I asked about a military discount and he said no discounts.

Archived