• 1 year later...

My wife’s 2016 Yukon just started doing the same thing but her locks will not work from inside the vehicle nor the key fob.  
We were leaving a festival yesterday and had to manually unlock the drivers door and when trying to unlock the the other doors with the switch we had no success and had to pull all door handles from the inside twice to gain access.  Once to unlock the door then a second time to open the door.   The doors would not open from the outside with only pulling the handle one time.  
We seem to be having the same issue with the FOB as well as the switch. 

• 4 months later...

Service Bulletin 16-NA-061 Dated 12/2017

Same thing been happening on other GM Vehicles and I have a 2020 Sierra 1500 AT4 and had both water leak and TPMS RKE problem but haven't found a SB for my truck yet, should be. They had to replace RCDLR, has major problem getting them to communicate and then ended up with "Service Steering Column Lock" msg after and then truck just had locked up steering column, flashing all kinds of warnings on dic, orange engine light on and kept trying to crank over and over but wouldn't start. Tow truck guy finally got into neutral, but then Parking Brake turned itself on, then battery died, so had to drag truck with rear wheels locked up on tow truck. 

MC-10116920-9999.pdf

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

2017 high country crew cab, only drivers door responding to key fob and drivers door lock is the only one working from both interior switches.

I've noticed that this only happens after my truck has been parked i the sun for a few hours. outside temps have been i the 80s. Once parked i the shade or inside it does't happen. What could be overheating and causing this?

• 1 year later...
On ١٧‏/٣‏/٢٠٢٢ at 02:49, Sharon Davis said:

نشرة الخدمة رقم 16-NA-061 بتاريخ 12/2017

نفس الشيء كان يحدث على مركبات جنرال موتورز الأخرى ولدي سييرا 1500 AT4 موديل 2020 ولدي كل من تسرب المياه ومشكلة TPMS RKE ولكن لم أجد SB لشاحنتي حتى الآن ، يجب أن يكون كذلك. كان عليهم استبدال RCDLR ، وكان لديهم مشكلة كبيرة في جعلهم يتواصلون ، ثم انتهى بهم الأمر بـ "Service Steering Column Lock" msg بعد ذلك ، ثم قامت الشاحنة للتو بإغلاق عمود التوجيه ، مما أدى إلى وميض جميع أنواع التحذيرات على dic ، وضوء المحرك البرتقالي مضاء والاحتفاظ به تحاول التدوير مرارًا وتكرارًا لكنها لن تبدأ. أخيرًا ، دخل رجل الشاحنة إلى الوضع المحايد ، ولكن بعد ذلك قام Parking Brake بتشغيل نفسه ، ثم ماتت البطارية ، لذلك اضطر إلى سحب الشاحنة بعجلات خلفية مقفلة على شاحنة سحب. 

MC-10116920-9999.pdf 205.19 كيلو بايت · 79 تنزيلًا