Add rear rake after Fox 2.0 install.

CA2NC2CA

I recently purchased the Fox 2.0 full set from MRT and will be installing on my 2017 Silverado Z71 cc.  Planning on leaving it at the 2 inch mark but would like to also add 1-2 inchs in the back.  The Fox site says the rear 2.0's are good from 0-1 inch in lift so I'm not sure what size block to go with.  I had my eyes on the Motofab 2 inch blocks but what I don't know is if these are 2 inch blocks that replace the 1.25's on the truck now, raising it .75 inch or do they actually raise the rear a full 2 inches.  If that's the case, will the 2.0's in the rear be over extended?  Will a 1 inch lift block (again from MRT) raise the truck 1 inch above the stock 1.25 and be the preferred route to go?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Depends on how the company is advertising. Size of block vs size of lift over stock. My readylift blocks were advertised at 2” and actually measure 2.25”. Stock blocks are 1.25”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info, advertised as "lift" not block size so I'm assuming it's 2" lift.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Archived