Replacing 2.0 HMI module with 2.5 HMI module to add CarPlay/Android Auto to 2014-2015 Silverado

See, I think you have the older/ same as my current 15 icons, which is why yours is red. 

Correct. We try to make the whole thing as factory correct as possible which is part of our agreement.

Racer wanted the Denali theme and this would be the appropriate icon set for that for his year. You can mix and match whatever you want.

• Like 1

Lol. Now i just totally dont know. Frankie, I think thats what i had factory. I forgot about that style.. i know it was square style though. Now its round style I have. I actually like the round ones the best.

3 minutes ago, RACERX7775 said:

I will say the 2.5 module update with AA and CP is SOOOO worth it. I will say, I dont use my factory navigation anymore. And I paid for the nav hmi AND the 2019 nav map update too.

Yeah, Im really looking forward to it! 

• Like 1

I got my hmi 2.5 with Nav for free, when I bought my cluster from a friend, bought my radio module from offer up and rear door trim I got from some door panels I bought for 5$ when I bought my dash needa buy front two reverse tartan if anybody selling them.

3B329B78-62D6-44AF-B2D5-71195879AABF.jpeg