Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Just bought my 2019 GMC Sierra SLE Monday! I’ve always wanted a full size truck and when I went looking I couldn’t pass up this beautiful truck!  I bought a 2016 Tacoma TRD sport before because I wanted truck with good gas mileage, but after I got cancer last year and recovered(not trying to post a sob story) I decided that I wanted to live life to the fullest and by a full size truck.  I can’t wait to mod this truck and give it a even better look!  Look forward to seeing everyone’s awesome trucks!

D19D3E1E-E1A4-4124-AADE-05B099B83A63.jpeg

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, Mrgolde said:

Just bought my 2019 GMC Sierra SLE Monday! I’ve always wanted a full size truck and when I went looking I couldn’t pass up this beautiful truck!  I bought a 2016 Tacoma TRD sport before because I wanted truck with good gas mileage, but after I got cancer last year and recovered(not trying to post a sob story) I decided that I wanted to live life to the fullest and by a full size truck.  I can’t wait to mod this truck and give it a even better look!  Look forward to seeing everyone’s awesome trucks!

Welcome Aboard, Nice truck and congratulations on recovering from Cancer!! Live life to it's fullest! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mrgolde said:

Congrats on the new truck !  Glad to hear your health is well.   We never really know what curve life will throw at us, so yes enjoy it to its fullest.  

• Thanks 1

New Trail Boss LT here!

Loving it so much I have already started upgrades.

Mods Complete/In Progress

LED Tailgate Bar - Done

Quick Charge 3.0 Ports Front and Rear - Done

Tinted Windows - Scheduled

Bed Mat - Ordered

Backflip Tonneau cover - Ordered

22 Inch Black Wheels - Ordered

Nitto Tires - Ordered

Floor Accent Lighting - Ordered

LED Bed Light Expansion - Ordered

Rough Country Side Steps - Ordered

Hope it all comes together before the 20th. 92ad69665b640fe8f1ef55fce4219a90.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Got my 2019 LT and had to get more clearance. 3.5" Fabtech with new Dirt Logic Coil Overs, added 1" lift with 1/2" spacers between Coil Over and lower control arm. I measure 4" lift. 

Dick Cepek 33x11.5x18. Wheels are XD132 RG2, 18x9

Running boards are Steelcraft STX300. They tuck up nice and direct bolt to factory nuts. One clip used went into a factory hole, great setup. 

0625190626.jpg

Edited by TedS
add details
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TedS said:

Got my 2019 LT and had to get more clearance. 3.5" Fabtech with new Dirt Logic Coil Overs, added 1" lift with 1/2" spacers between Coil Over and lower control arm. I measure 4" lift. 

Dick Cepek 33x11.5x18. 

0625190626.jpg

Those wheels looks sharp. 

14 hours ago, Mrgolde said:

Toyota trucks are not known for good fuel economy.  Never have been I don't think.  Reliable, you bet.  congrats on the Sierra!  Congrats on recovering from Cancer as well! 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Smoothbassman said:

New Trail Boss LT here!

LED Tailgate Bar - Done

Bed Mat - Ordered

Nitto Tires - Ordered

Hope it all comes together before the 20th. 92ad69665b640fe8f1ef55fce4219a90.jpg

can you expand on the bed lighting? any info/pics or products to show what you mean

10 hours ago, TedS said:

Dick Cepek 33x11.5x18. 

0625190626.jpg

Looks to be fairly high in the front, it is level or higher? May be just the picture/angle.

12 hours ago, Smoothbassman said:

New Trail Boss LT here!

LED Tailgate Bar - Done

Bed Mat - Ordered

Nitto Tires - Ordered

New Trail Boss LT here!

LED Tailgate Bar - Done

Bed Mat - Ordered

Nitto Tires - Ordered

How did you do the usb 3.0 ports? 

New Trail Boss LT here!

LED Tailgate Bar - Done

Bed Mat - Ordered

Nitto Tires - Ordered

Great looking rig.  Looks like the little guy loves it too !!!  ?

1 hour ago, tanner709 said:

Looks to be fairly high in the front, it is level or higher? May be just the picture/angle.

The truck sets level, I replaced the Fabtech 1.5" Block with a 2.5" Block to make it level, I was going to go with a 3" block but the U-bolts from Fabtech were only long enough to go to the 2.5" block for now . I'm going to have the rear leafs re-arched or add-a-leaf. If I add-a-leaf I'll go back the the 1.5" block and gain it that way, just another $300 to $400 I  don't want to spend yet.

• Like 1