Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 9/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, 19 Denali ultimate said:

I love it.  It keeps it just as cool from the sun as if you had the cover closed without it being as dark.  I had it done at the same time when I had it in for the ceramic coating.

Who did you have it done by?  I'm also from MB so im curious.  I've always been told to not tint sunroof because of it causing the glass to retain the heat and lead to possibly shattering.  But I've always wanted to have it done.

Hello all

been lurking here the past few weeks, picked up this 20 Sierra Denali ultimate pkg a few weeks ago. 6.2 V8, Dark Sky Metallic. Did a few light mods, aeroskin deflector, changed out the chrome mirror caps to body color, lighted grill emblem and tonneau cover. Tint the front windows this Wednesday. Still learning about leveling and other things. Not sure where I’ll go next for modding. Had a 17 Canyon All Terrain X I traded in for this. Love the smooth ride. 

95EA8FD4-C91F-4BDF-A817-55D225FC08CB.jpeg

EAFC9618-A3F6-4DB8-932F-9CE46B62ED60.jpeg

• Like 7

15 hours ago, 204Denali said:

Who did you have it done by?  I'm also from MB so im curious.  I've always been told to not tint sunroof because of it causing the glass to retain the heat and lead to possibly shattering.  But I've always wanted to have it done.

I had it done by Ceramic Pro on Logan ave just east of Mcphillips street on the south side of Logan.  it is also ceramic tint as well, keeps vehicle cooler and does not fade.

Finished most of the alterations to the truck that I wanted to do.  Truck is a 2020 LT Duramax.  Wrapped the bumpers, mirror caps, and front end in matte black.  AVS in channel ventvisors (not a good choice, anti pinch is driving me nuts when windows don't stay up), tint, de-badged, Fabtech 3" coil overs with UCA's, Vision wheels 20x9" zero offset, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 295/60/20's (tire only rubs on passenger side at full lock, weird?).   No spacers on the wheels. 

Pretty happy how it looks and rides.  Tires are 10 ply so they are heavy.  I was worried the truck would struggle with the larger tires and added weight but can hardly tell at all. The diesel motor with all that low end torque really makes up for any extra weight of the tires.  Lost a bit on mpg but it's not a problem.

Also I can add myself the the passenger side leaking rear window club.  Found drips today after washing the truck ?.  Oh well hopefully GM comes up with a good repair.  I'm lucky I live in a dry climate, going to wait awhile to see what GM comes up with for a reliable fix.  It really is something to pay full price to have a window leak as part of the deal.    

Quarter.jpg

18 hours ago, 19 Denali ultimate said:

I had it done by Ceramic Pro on Logan ave just east of Mcphillips street on the south side of Logan.  it is also ceramic tint as well, keeps vehicle cooler and does not fade.

Appreciate it, Going to look into doing the same to my sunroof

Had the AVS in-channel vent visors too. Got sick of the constant battle with the pinch sensors. Took them off and threw them in the trash. Replaced with the Weather Tech in-channel style. They are GREAT! Cost more but well worth it. 

Edited by James S
spelling error
  • Like 1

The Weather Tech vent visors are great. I've had them on all of mine and my wife's cars for about the last 15 years. However, I've had 1 issue come up with my 2020 Silverado that I've never had before. On 2 separate occurrences I've had a high pitch whistle while driving at freeway speeds. The first time was on the driver's side front door while I had a fast sustained wind from the right to left. I was driving across west Texas enroute to Roswell, NM. The wind was fast enough that I drove right through a dirt cloud that was a thick as fog. On the second occurrence the whistling was coming from the front passenger door. The wind was blowing left to right. I was on I-15 in southwestern California. I found that cracking the window a tiny bit alleviated the whistling sound.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Anakalypto said:

What’s the lift on your truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6in BDS with fox 2.0 on the rear and RC Vertex Coil Overs on front. Stock 20s no spacers with 35x12.50 Nitto RGs

Rock Lights - Infinite Off-road

6in BDS with fox 2.0 on the rear and RC Vertex Coil Overs on front. Stock 20s no spacers with 35x12.50 Nitto RGs

My 4” BDS is going on this week. Think I could clear 35s on my stock 20s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, STX30MAC said:

Probably 35x11.50R20 and some trimming.  Mine still rub at full lock reverse. My neighbor has a 4in with 33s and looks good. Plus you will get better Mpg and they are cheaper!!

• Like 1