Want To Buy Leather Seat covers 2014+ Silverado

Josh_perry24

Hey!  As the title mentions, I'd like to buy leather seat covers for my 2014 Silverado.  My truck is a standard cab, so I only need the front seat components.  I do have the center jump seat.  OEM, Katzkin, Roadwire… I'd be happy with any of them.  I'd prefer black or gray, but may be open to other color options.  Let me know if you have anything!  Thank you!

On 11/1/2018 at 11:04 AM, 1SLOW1500 said:

Katskins are nice. Check Ebay. Also super easy to install bit without steam there are wrinkles in every seat I have seen.

Thanks for that info.  I've considered having some professionally installed, but all of the professional installers near me charge an arm and a leg for labor and require that you buy the covers from them for full retail price.  

I'm also a little surprised that they don't seem to offer a standard cab kit.  It seems like you have to buy a full crew cab or double cab kit and toss the rear seat parts.  So wasteful. Haha.

55 minutes ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

Really is easy stuff.

I chuckled when I saw this because I've read about some of the work you do and your skill level.  Making a transmission out of recycled soda cans would be easy for you! ;-)      OP,  you can probably install these yourself and save some money.  There are good reasons for a professional installation to cost so much and may be worth it to pay the extra.  I would.   

I chuckled when I saw this because I've read about some of the work you do and your skill level.  Making a transmission out of recycled soda cans would be easy for you! ;-)      OP,  you can probably install these yourself and save some money.  There are good reasons for a professional installation to cost so much and may be worth it to pay the extra.  I would.   
I do everything my self. I even got certified in pluming,electrical,mecp master, and Cisco just because I was interest in it. I do everything on cars and my houses. Also help out family with there installs and upkeep.
Dont get me wrong i spend a small fortune in tools but it's fun and tools are always usefull.
Maybe I'm just to cheap to pay labor rate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

I do everything my self. I even got certified in pluming,electrical,mecp master, and Cisco just because I was interest in it. I do everything on cars and my houses. Also help out family with there installs and upkeep.
Dont get me wrong i spend a small fortune in tools but it's fun and tools are always usefull.
Maybe I'm just to cheap to pay labor rate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I do all my own work on everything we own also.

From computers to houses.

I won't pay to have something done I can do myself and know it's done right.

Vehicle tires is one thing I don't do due to equipment cost. My local new to me tire store since we moved has been a PITA. Scratched all 4 rims on the wife's car when installing new tires. Waiting to see what they do.

Q1LL3uw.jpg

:)

• Like 1

I too do most of my own work and own tools of many trades.  I know my limitations and when it is worth it for me to seek the help of a professional.  There are also projects that I am capable of doing but refer to a professional just because I'd rather pay someone to do the work!  Installing Katzkins may be a daunting task for the Op and it may be worthwhile for him to have them "professionally installed".   

Call the electrician at a trip charge of $75 and $80 an hour?

After we bought our new to us mountain home 17 months ago I found some outlets/plugs that had a problem when using the vacuum.

A voltage check revealed the voltage fluctuated from 80 - 105 volts.

Pulled all the plugs that had issues and checked how they were wired. 2 were wired wrong but still had the fluctuating voltage.

The problem was a loose neutral/white wire in the service/fuse panel.

Tightened it down, fixed.

Saved over $200 easily.

:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

Call the electrician at a trip charge of $75 and $80 an hour?

After we bought our new to us mountain home 17 months ago I found some outlets/plugs that had a problem when using the vacuum.

A voltage check revealed the voltage fluctuated from 80 - 105 volts.

Pulled all the plugs that had issues and checked how they were wired. 2 were wired wrong but still had the fluctuating voltage.

The problem was a loose neutral/white wire in the service/fuse panel.

Tightened it down, fixed.

Saved over $200 easily.

:)(

(Sorry to Op for getting off topic)  Diyer2, your story reminds me of a second home we bought many years ago.  I was revamping the laundry room and discovered that a previous owner had wired the entire basement with dollar store type extension cords prior to finishing the walls.  I had to strip all the walls to the studs.  I was in the plumbing and heating business and held an electrical ticket for the first years of my working career.  I have seen a lot of handy work but this impacted me due to the fact I was living at this house at the time!

• Like 1