27 minutes ago, tbarn said:

The fix is go to the dealer and get fixed for free.

Agree! But what about his time? I had a 2014 silverado until last month. It killed me in the first year until they could fix the bugs. I was at the dealer contineously. I'm waiting for my 2019 LTZ to be delivered this week (I hope). I'm ready to have fun & frustrations (F&F) in the first year again ?

3 hours ago, AMPRG said:

Agree! But what about his time? I had a 2014 silverado until last month. It killed me in the first year until they could fix the bugs. I was at the dealer contineously. I'm waiting for my 2019 LTZ to be delivered this week (I hope). I'm ready to have fun & frustrations (F&F) in the first year again ?

Just ensure the dealership has completed all the Service, Technical, Recall Notices before you purchase/drive off with the vehicle. They are suppose to ensure these are completed before purchasing. Being built at this time might mean that some of these updates are installed already. Instead of F&F it might be F&f.

Edited by Rocz3cqg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JacobC1983 said:

I also have it.

no software fix as of yet.  GM has a service bulletin on it, dealer said a fix is on the way but not yet

only happens when remote start on my truck.

Same error message on the DIC. I got my truck yesterday, it has 26 miles on it. I have not noticed any issues with steering so as long as I can turn no big deal until they come out with the fix.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 8:25 AM, 2019_Silverado_HC said:

Same thing happens top mine.

500 on my AT4 and I have this also.  It only comes on when I use the onstar app to autostart it.  I have an appointment at the dealer to have it checked out next week.  If there is no fix yet it still needs to be documented.

Just heard back from the dealer, there is a service bulletin but no fix for it yet. GM will issue a software update sometime in the future and notify everyone if you have had your vehicle in for service for this issue. Supposedly only happens when you use the phone app to start the truck

I had it happen to me a few times and as you said, it was after I used the phone app remote start. My truck did a software update around 1/29/19,  and I have not seen it since and I still use the app for remote starts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still happening on my 2019 Silverado LTZ Z71 - just had 2 updates push out in the last week or so and neither one fixed the issue.

It only happens when you use the Key Fob Start feature of the myChevrolet App and it doesn't happen every time I use it, so go figure...