99 Silverado Seat Cushion/foam replacements

Hello,

I have a 99 Silverado,  and the drivers seat has really been worn out.  The foam has really deteriorated and I would like to replace it.   I've been doing some searching and can find the bottom foam no problem from multiple places.  But the seat back foam/cushion I can't find anywhere.   I've tried emailing several places but so far no luck.

Does anyone have a source for the drivers seat back?  Bucket seats?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, chrisfromwa said:

Hello,

I have a 99 Silverado,  and the drivers seat has really been worn out.  The foam has really deteriorated and I would like to replace it.   I've been doing some searching and can find the bottom foam no problem from multiple places.  But the seat back foam/cushion I can't find anywhere.   I've tried emailing several places but so far no luck.

Does anyone have a source for the drivers seat back?  Bucket seats?

Thanks!

Can you give me the vin number for your truck and I will get the right part number and see if I can locate you one that way.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks,  It will have to be this weekend as the truck is in the shop having some other work done and I won't be able to check until then.

I can tell you though it's a 99 Silverado Z71 3 door,  with Power/Heated leather bucket seats.

Edited by chrisfromwa

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, carnau said:

Can you give me the vin number for your truck and I will get the right part number and see if I can locate you one that way.

I have the opposite on my 06 silvy. can find the back but not the seat cushion. Cant your local upholstry shop do anything?