Biggest tires on AT4 20" stock wheels with NO modification

10 hours ago, Ezekiel2517 said:

285/6R20 should fit easily.  One guy with a non AT4 here has a 2" spacer and has 295/60R20s and they look great.  

285/60/20 BFG K02 absolutely no issues. I added the larger GM splash guard as well, they fit a bit larger than the originals but still clear. I travel some gravel roads and the K02's will certainly throw some rocks. I feel the guards, especially the larger fronts help keep them off the rockers (and for the guys that keep asking about the exhaust tips mask and plastidip in place, 6 months no issues).20191024_072139.thumb.jpg.e0fdc41faba7f95907f39ad7167b1671.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Scooter Scott said:

That's what comes stock on my AT4.

2 minutes ago, Scooter Scott said:

That's what comes stock on my AT4.

I thought AT4 came with 18’s?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 9:14 AM, destrada127 said:

Yes. I'm on 37s and when indicating 40mph I'm actually doing 45. At 60 it's closer to 67-68 so be careful or recalibrate4877769706aba2abddc2ce9b6038df2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

AWESOME TRUCK!!!  I have a few questions though.  What is the part # of the Rough Country lift you installed?  What brand of fender flares are on your truck?  Finally,  any chance you could measure the distance from the pavement to the outer bottom of the door and let me know?  I'm 5'6" and want to lift my AT4 and delete my running boards but dont want to look like an Oompa Loompa getting in and out of it.  THANKS!

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2019 at 7:48 PM, Darcy said:

20190615_141722.jpg

Darcy I'm not sure if I am following this thread correctly so I need to ask. What size are your tires and is your truck stock with no leveling kit. Looks great to me and sits nice. My truck is also a white AT4 with no level so I'm very curious. Thanks.

Absolutely worth it.  The trucks "man-card" comes with these tires. I wanted to go with the much lighter XL305/55R20, but it does rub.  Though the photos really don't do it justice, I tried to take picks of what I would like to see when considering. 

Edited by DanBlp
Delete and downsize photo.