'15 Silverado fenders on a '15 sierra?

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra and i do not like the look of the factory plastic fender guards and if you remove them it just reveals holes where the fender guard mounts up. Does anyone know if a set of fenders from a 2015 Silverado can be put on to a Sierra. And also the rear quarter panel?

I'm not so sure the taillights are different. I think those could swap.

I do know the front grille and front fenders are.

I can also say that the rear fender/bedside is different in regards to the way they end the metal around the wheel well. It isn't huge, but it's different.

I have a 2017 Chevy. Dad has a 2017 GMC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

I'm not so sure the taillights are different. I think those could swap.

I do know the front grille and front fenders are.

I can also say that the rear fender/bedside is different in regards to the way they end the metal around the wheel well. It isn't huge, but it's different.

I have a 2017 Chevy. Dad has a 2017 GMC.

The tails are different.  Close, but shaped differently and they don't interchange.  

On 2019-07-23 at 3:08 AM, ChristianR said:

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra and i do not like the look of the factory plastic fender guards and if you remove them it just reveals holes where the fender guard mounts up. Does anyone know if a set of fenders from a 2015 Silverado can be put on to a Sierra. And also the rear quarter panel?

I like the Sierra fender treatment but if I didn't, I'd paint the guards body colour. I saw this done and looks good!  It may be a compromise!

I like the Sierra fender treatment but if I didn't, I'd paint the guards body colour. I saw this done and looks good!  It may be a compromise!
I like how they did the Sierra fender edges as well.

I disagree with the previous post that it would avoid damage if you tapped a pole. Those guards are quite rigidly attached to thin sheet metal. You'd have bent the fender there too.

3 hours ago, Donstar said:

Thats a good idea im gonna get them color matched to the truck. I looked up some pictures and that looks good so thank you!!