My opinion is get a sports car that has more power and still always get better mpg than a truck.

Your options are going to come down to your mechanical ability/knowledge and wallet size.

A bolt on supercharger kit will give you that 100-120hp bump and keep your fuel mileage the same at cruising speeds. How long your weaker 4L60e transmission lasts with that power is up in the air.

You could do a camshaft swap with exhaust work and have it tuned. A good tuner should have no problem getting you a decent bump in power and keeping fuel mileage the same.

You could swap to a 6.2 engine for more power but maybe a loss in mpg. Again you'd be praying for the 4L60e because of the large bump is power.

I'm sure there are many more options out there too.

My opinion is get a sports car that has more power and still always get better mpg than a truck.

Your options are going to come down to your mechanical ability/knowledge and wallet size.

A bolt on supercharger kit will give you that 100-120hp bump and keep your fuel mileage the same at cruising speeds. How long your weaker 4L60e transmission lasts with that power is up in the air.

You could do a camshaft swap with exhaust work and have it tuned. A good tuner should have no problem getting you a decent bump in power and keeping fuel mileage the same.

You could swap to a 6.2 engine for more power but maybe a loss in mpg. Again you'd be praying for the 4L60e because of the large bump is power.

I'm sure there are many more options out there too.

Your right. For all that you can get a decent used sports car. Or like I did 9 years ago a highly modified used truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk