Rough Country 3" Lift needs help

I installed a 3" Rough Country life kit with the a-arms on my 2019 Silverado 4x4 a couple days after I bought it new.

It's OK, but, and I should have known this, the truck still has the "snow plow" front rake.

Was curious if I can simply add the 1" "ring" to the top of the coils to gain a more lever look.  Am thinking the a-arms will permit the additional lift.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks.

No sir do not do that. Buy a smaller rear block. That is the safer and smartest choice. You never wanna stack leveling kits and adding to the current 3.5 inch RC would essentially be stacking so I would highly recommend against doing that 

You are probably correct on the stacking issue.

I may just buy a second set of complete front units to get the additional lift.  I like really like the rear height and could mill down those blocks, but prefer the higher front.

Still in the spring thinking mode.  

It does have the 20" tires, so am not going for anything bigger, AND recalibrating the speedo seems to be a problem to date.  I did get a FlashCal, and later learned that the Flash folks do not support the new body style.  Told me to wait and they'd upgrade it.

Again, thanks for the comments.