Bilstein 5100 with Rough Country Spacers

On my 2015 Silverado Crew Cab 2WD, I currently have the RC 2.5 inch spacer leveling kit with all stock shocks. I am wanting to replace all 4 shocks with Bilstein 5100s. Does anyone have experience combining these shocks with the spacers from RC? I would also like a little more ground clearance. Nothing too crazy, just a little more aggressive look than the stock 2WD height with a leveling kit. Trying to decide if I take the spacers out and go with the RC 3.5 inch suspension lift with upper control arms, remove the spacers and go with Bilstein 5100 on the highest setting all around, or simply replace all shocks with 5100 and keep the spacers up front. Just trying to figure out what will get me the look I want and also be the most mechanically sound so I don't cause any weird issues with ball joints, etc. Any help would be awesome. 

Thanks!

On 2/27/2021 at 3:23 PM, Ben S said:

On my 2015 Silverado Crew Cab 2WD, I currently have the RC 2.5 inch spacer leveling kit with all stock shocks. I am wanting to replace all 4 shocks with Bilstein 5100s. Does anyone have experience combining these shocks with the spacers from RC? I would also like a little more ground clearance. Nothing too crazy, just a little more aggressive look than the stock 2WD height with a leveling kit. Trying to decide if I take the spacers out and go with the RC 3.5 inch suspension lift with upper control arms, remove the spacers and go with Bilstein 5100 on the highest setting all around, or simply replace all shocks with 5100 and keep the spacers up front. Just trying to figure out what will get me the look I want and also be the most mechanically sound so I don't cause any weird issues with ball joints, etc. Any help would be awesome. 

Thanks!

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/247733-2”-rc-to-5100s/