Anyone else mounted  BFGoodrich KO2's on their Silverado? We just had these delivered yesterday. 50% of our dual rubber strategy. KO2's for winter/off-road and something else on our Chevrolet Performance 22's for the summer and highway. We stayed with the stock sizing the 20's. 275/60/R20 

We LOVED the KO2's on our 2011 Sierra. It made the truck look so mean. I'll post after photos in a few weeks when we get them mounted!

gmtc_bfg_ko2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had them put on at 8,000 mi and now have 44,000. The 10 ply KO's have been great, only half tread life worn and I keep them on year round with 38psi.  I'll buy them again when the time comes, I like the look also.

Z71 Side II.jpg

i put almost 90k  on a set those puppys.....granted they were worse than fried!!!... but no flats and thats when i replaced them......would not hesitate to put on another set.....

The best in the business . Not saying there arent other good AT tries out but these are legends. 

Why not go a little bigger though ? Like 65 profile ?