I have a 2022 trail boss lt that has about 6100 mile on it now. Bought it brand new in may 2022 and it seems like the drivers seat leans to the left towards the door. Almost feels like Im gonna fall out of it and no matter how I adjust it it seems the same. Visually it looks like it sits level and is fine. Is it possible something is broken inside like the frame? I would assume the frame would have to be sturdy. Is there any place that sell a better bottom cushion?

23 hours ago, Jgardow92 said:

I have a 2022 trail boss lt that has about 6100 mile on it now. Bought it brand new in may 2022 and it seems like the drivers seat leans to the left towards the door. Almost feels like Im gonna fall out of it and no matter how I adjust it it seems the same. Visually it looks like it sits level and is fine. Is it possible something is broken inside like the frame? I would assume the frame would have to be sturdy. Is there any place that sell a better bottom cushion?

I was going to post the same issue. It's not right. and getting uncomfortable. My hernia is bothering me because the seat is lower on left. I actually installed a seat cover with extra padding on left to straighten me out. I've got the 2022.5 refresh 1500 LT crew cab. It's going to take measurements and pics to show dealer. I feel like i'm sliding towards door as well.

On 3/8/2023 at 10:33 PM, Bikerjon said:

The seat frame could be broken or bent. That seems highly unlikely on a new truck. There may be a power seat adjuster problem. Take it into the dealer and give a detailed description.

This.  It's still under warranty so take it to the dealer.

If the seat frame is correct side to side, nothing bent or shifted or twisted, it sounds like outer (driver's side) bolster wear from sliding in and out.  The last gen with its softer cushions it was really noticeable, especially the twist to the left that the seat back frame used to do.  

Edited by newdude

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 8:20 AM, newdude said:

If the seat frame is correct side to side, nothing bent or shifted or twisted, it sounds like outer (driver's side) bolster wear from sliding in and out.  The last gen with its softer cushions it was really noticeable, especially the twist to the left that the seat back frame used to do.  

How hard is it to take off the cushions to see if something is bent or broken?