Live Post: May 8th/9th - 2014 Silverado First Drive

I like how the rail covers look but I'd worry that they'd get chewed up over time or fade.

I'm a spray in guy so I would be takin them off and getting the liner sprayed in over the rail.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a spray in guy so I would be takin them off and getting the liner sprayed in over the rail.

I don't think you will be able to take them off. I think the metal under them is skeletonized to save weight.

That is one ugly grill, I think it's gonna take me a few years to get used to some of the changes, but some of the functionality seems great. I saw these at the Columbus Auto show and nothing jumped out at me that would make me want to upgrade from my 09 Sierra. Some are really sharp, but some options really aren't. Can't wait to see them on the road though.

the key fob looks bigger, but still not as big as some. They took time to give it a good design too.

looks like it can be used with gloves

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

looks like it can be used with gloves

They have defiantly touted a lot of that in this truck.

Not necessarily a bad thing

Glove-friendly is the new hip thing truck makers seem to go for. I always took gloves off when I get into the truck so not to get everything messy but I realize a lot of fleet buyers and such don't care as much as I do about the interior. :lol:

Just so long as they don't do something absurd like Ram and the dial gear shifter.

Archived