Live Post: May 8th/9th - 2014 Silverado First Drive

Dedicated cargo lamp button! Thank you!

Did they stop doing this? My 2000 has one...

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They sure did. All GMT900 trucks have the cargo light turn on with the same button you use to turn on the interior dome lights. Pretty stupid idea.

They sure did. All GMT900 trucks have the cargo light turn on with the same button you use to turn on the interior dome lights. Pretty stupid idea.

:lol: why on earth?!

Good morning everyone!

Today is the day :eek:

I'm really pumped about today. The schedule looks really good for testing out the 2014's. Towing, off-road, on-road.. I'll do it all.

My plan is to update this thread as much as I can it may be an hour or two between updates at times and depending on my internet connection.

Nice to finally see some OEM bed rail caps. I had mine sprayed on my 2011. I've never understood why GM didn't put bed rail caps on from the factory. They are a must if you use your truck like a truck.

Will the trucks carry the same wheel bolt pattern as the previous trucks and is the base wheels and spare 17" or 18"?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Remote looks massive! I'm glad it's some kind of traditional key though. I have an unexplainable hate for the keyless systems and it would be something that I consider a deal-killer.

Does the tapshift system work the same as before (ie, limits the gear range) or does it physically force a gear shift this time around (ie, a true manual mode like in the F150's).

Nice to finally see some OEM bed rail caps. I had mine sprayed on my 2011. I've never understood why GM didn't put bed rail caps on from the factory. They are a must if you use your truck like a truck.

They do its a dealer installed option though

Ryan

Archived