HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

Not sure how long it took exactly, but most of the business day at the least. And the price reflected it. My guess is there won't be a huge demand for these as the percentage of people that will modify the truck they just bought will be small. Might get more popular in years to come. I couldn't wait, so pulled the front end off last night. A couple nubs need to be adjusted and I'll shrink the seal seat diameter some. I got it onto the light and will test the fit on the truck tonight.

Not sure how long it took exactly, but most of the business day at the least. And the price reflected it. My guess is there won't be a huge demand for these as the percentage of people that will modify the truck they just bought will be small. Might get more popular in years to come. I couldn't wait, so pulled the front end off last night. A couple nubs need to be adjusted and I'll shrink the seal seat diameter some. I got it onto the light and will test the fit on the truck tonight.

Thanks for the effort!

I'm willing to try these out for you as well! Getting a new 2015 silverado 2500hd this week and thinking about putting the fxr retrofit kit. Let me know if u have any extras laying around?

So I think I'm going a different route now with my headlights than I originally planned. I'm putting up a brand new never opened 14-15 Sierra 35w HID kit from The retrofit source for sale in the classifieds tonight or in the morning when I can get some time to take pics of it. Just giving you all a heads up in case anyone subscribed to this thread was thinking about ordering a kit and seeing that parts are still on back order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the on truck part works exactly as planned. See where it could be made to give more room but not sure it's worth even trying. The other parts will have to be changed and then test 2 can happen. Problem is my cousin has the flu and might not be able get it changed this week.

I think this is a family board and your asking for a money shot? I'll post several pictures of it once I get to the final make since I'm still thinking about making more room in it.

Love it lmao!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I purchased the trs sierra spec kit and I'm trying to wrap up the install. The passenger side is not coming on, it flickers one then turns off. I tried flipping the capacitor every way possible but results are the same. Driver side works like a champ. Hoping to get this worked out before I go to work in the morning.

Edited by cole9953

Driver side works perfect. left the factory plug un connected

af761eb2617c24745d3d8c3c8574cea5.jpg

Passenger side, factory plug plugged into the bulb harness (red to red), bulb harness plugged into the capacitor harness section, capacitor section plugged into the harness from the relays.

24c587567c915517b811b341e6211b15.jpg

f3b4406e02af8c0ac63d41440baf44d3.jpg

d8cd23e966a49cc8b76192c45ad7e8be.jpg

4c9b68b43ed2889fcf19e0a69b8641da.jpg