2014 Sierra Silverado Window Sill Trim

Swazimoto

I am in process of blacking out my 2014 Sierra Crew Cab. I have the chrome window trim at the moment. I see GM sells the Chrome for $450 and the Black plastic for $185. I am hoping I can find someone that wants to make a trade plus some cash. Or... you have black takes offs and already have chrome installed I'll but them direct and sell my chrome take offs separately.

• 3 weeks later...

the chrome is about $50 a piece from gm before any discounts. I think 220 total with tax before discounts.
most guys on here have been doing direct swaps. each pays for shipping to trade off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to trade my chrome for black. Need to have someone a little closer though. Haven't even attempted to take then off yet. Also looking to trade chrome handles for black painted pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to trade my chrome for black. Need to have someone a little closer though. Haven't even attempted to take then off yet. Also looking to trade chrome handles for black painted pair. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for "closer", kinda helps to post where that is or update your profile to list your location.

• 7 months later...