You are either full of yourself or no more mature than a 10 year old troll. The crap about the honeymoon being over had no intent to help anyone.

Neither is true obviously. The statement about the honeymoon being over is intended to help prepare those that may have similar issues. Just a poetic way of putting it as you can see I enjoy writing. Preperation is always a good thing. Your immature insults are not warranted or needed here. Instead of insulting aquire stronger communication skills and learn a better way to express your ideas to someone you don't agree with. Enjoy your truck! bump^^

Update: Dealer is painting the lower portion of the doors. He told me they are going to mic the surrounding areas in order to see if they can find and fix other potential areas. I am not sure this will work as the thickness of the paint has not much to do with the prep work but I said ok Ill let them work on it. Then I was told they will send it over to service to diagnose the 50-40mph vibrating im getting. Will post the outcome.

Nobodys hired by GM dude, you want to bash the brand just don't do it on a GM forum.....CMON

I have a popping sound in my truck that GMC just sent an engineer to figure it out. They'll make it right ....

• Like 2

Update: Dealer is painting the lower portion of the doors. He told me they are going to mic the surrounding areas in order to see if they can find and fix other potential areas. I am not sure this will work as the thickness of the paint has not much to do with the prep work but I said ok Ill let them work on it. Then I was told they will send it over to service to diagnose the 50-40mph vibrating im getting. Will post the outcome.

I truly hope all these issues with your truck are corrected. No one should spend the money these trucks cost and not be happy/satisfied with their purchase.

It's a shame your asinine remarks detract from the fact that you have genuine issues to share.

• Like 3

I truly hope all these issues with your truck are corrected. No one should spend the money these trucks cost and not be happy/satisfied with their purchase.

It's a shame your asinine remarks detract from the fact that you have genuine issues to share.

blifsey, how do you like your truck?

blifsey, how do you like your truck?

I'm loving it. I enjoy driving it around town (small rural town), on the highway and in larger cities I've driven it in. It rides great and I've not had any vibration issues short of one time on interstate running 75mph. I moved into another lane and ride smoothed out so. This was section of highway I've driven in several different vehicles and none ride smooth on it.

• Like 1

I'm loving it. I enjoy driving it around town (small rural town), on the highway and in larger cities I've driven it in. It rides great and I've not had any vibration issues short of one time on interstate running 75mph. I moved into another lane and ride smoothed out so. This was section of highway I've driven in several different vehicles and none ride smooth on it.

Great, mine sucks ass - I drive everyday on the highway and the mysterious vibrations from who knows where is horrible. V4 AFM is the worst part. My service dealer has advised me to seek help at another dealer because it is normal and his words "GM does not have a fix". I am not in a position money wise to raise my payment to trade it.

I am happy you have a trouble free truck, but my experience allows me to be pissed off at my dealer and GM.

I am sure that is so totally frustrating. A consumer should not have to go through issues such as you and others are experiencing. I have followed several forums over the years beginning with in 1998 with a Dodge Durango. The vehicles have included that Dodge, another Chevy truck, a couple of Fords (bought used for my kids), two VWs and now this Chevy. Every one of them had its share of owners with issues. Unfortunately, no brand of new car has perfect quality.

Perhaps part of my satisfaction is I'm coming to this truck from that '98 Durango being my daily driver...it was time for an updated vehicle.

Whatever your resolution may be - a fixed truck, a good working GM, or another brand , I hope it comes soon for you.