I'm having trouble finding wiper blades that fit my 2015 Sierra. So far I've been to O'Reilly and Advanced Auto Parts and both stores did not have any blades that included the attachment clip for the wiper arm on my truck. What brand are you guys using for replacement wiper blades?

The GM blades are definitely one of the items that the jobbers can't come close to for quality... but you do pay for them. About triple the price of a jobber blade.

Stick with GM blades and do a rainX treatment or something on your windshield and you'll get long life from them (unless you run them over ice or sand)

The problem is the gm blades suck! Mine don't touch the glass evenly. Can't be bent into shape. It needs some good Bosch blades like what can't on the wife's Malibu and traverse. I think they picked the cheapest companies bid for the blades on the trucks.

The problem is the gm blades suck! Mine don't touch the glass evenly. Can't be bent into shape. It needs some good Bosch blades like what can't on the wife's Malibu and traverse. I think they picked the cheapest companies bid for the blades on the trucks.

Care to explain this a bit more? Mine have no problem on the glass at all, except the typical passenger side where the windshield curve is to where about 1 inch of the blade doesn't quite touch. They've done that since 1999, its the curve of the windshield.

Update: I purchased and installed Bosch Icon 22OE. The OE is essential for them to fit. After removing the top cap of the mounting bracket on the blades they fit perfectly. They were $18 per blade on amazon. Just remember to get the 22OE.

Just don't get those crappy Good Year blades from Costco. I've tried several sets now and they don't last 5 months. I've had good luck with Rain-X brand blades on my Impala, but am very open to trying Bosch or original GM blades (one of the companies like Bosch or Trico makes em for em) on my Silverado. What hasn't worked for me then would be Good Year, and Michelin. But they may work for you.

Archived