quise2024

Hi guys, prob a longshot but if anyone is interested in the OEM Z71 wheel/tire setup I have a full set that Id like to part with. If you want just the wheels or just the tires let me know. Tires are Goodyear SR-A 265/65R18

Ive had them for a year and 6 months and they saw 20k pavement miles. I didnt so any offroading or anything else rigorous. At most saw a couple of gravel driveways. The wheels and tires both are taken care of, do not have any rash. It was freezing cold the day i took the pics when they were taken off but if bought i will clean them up before coming to you. No tpms or valves, but do have the lugs.

kQDayTE.jpg

lKRuS6M.jpg

Full album of pics here: https://imgur.com/a/6yeCp

Meetup will probably be out of the question as I have rarely seen anyone on the forum in MT.

Willing to ship but we both know it will be hefty, price wise.

Thanks

I sold mine on Craigslist for 880.00 with 200 miles on them with tpms,no lugs.The guy was very happy,I just wanted them out the garage so I was happy.I seen same set up around my area for around 1,000 so I asked about 100 less to get the first call,or first look.Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold mine on Craigslist for 880.00 with 200 miles on them with tpms,no lugs.The guy was very happy,I just wanted them out the garage so I was happy.I seen same set up around my area for around 1,000 so I asked about 100 less to get the first call,or first look.Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks i will toss them up on there too. Thats honestly what im trying to do is just get them out. I did a lot of "take offs" searching before hoping to find some to buy before i bought new wheels and tires in my area and never got anything. So hopefully some is out there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived