I was wondering if anybody knew if the newer 2018 sierra tail lights would somehow fit the 2015's? And if not, is there is a certain company making some custom ones for the 15' that are made to look like the 2018's? This is my first post to the group as I am new and will be asking more questions soon. So if I didnt do this right, please feel free to tell me how to correctly ask my next question. Thanks.
Jump Seat to Full Center Console Retrofit
Plug and Play Harness by PGAMBOA
For those of you looking to swap your Jump Seat to a Full Center Console, I now have a Plug and Play Harness for this upgrade! This long awaited - PnP Harness will allow you to EASILY perform this upgrade. NO cutting or splicing needed!
Center Console - Plug and Play Harness is $150 Shipped anywhere in the US. For Canada, please add $24.95.
Since there are several versions and configurations of center consoles and truck trim levels, I feel that I have covered a majority of the configurations that are out there. There will be several assumptions on the ability to perform this upgrade and I’ll try to be as detailed and comprehensive as possible.
Please see the different USB Cable configuration diagrams at the end.
- 2014-2015 Center Consoles will have different USB Cable requirements than 2016-2017 AND will have different USB Hubs. The PnP Harness should be compatible, but you MUST verify the connector under the passenger AND the front of the console! Since this is a custom product, there will be NO REFUNDS on it.
- Center Console MUST have its factory harness intact and not modified.
- Connection under the Passenger Seat AND Front of Center Console must look exactly like the diagram. There is a variant X314 Connector under the seat, so yours MUST match in order for this harness to adapt.
- Additional GM USB Cables must be purchased separately (based on your console year) to get USB Hubs functional.
- Wireless Charging - Wireless Charging became available on 2016 and 2017 consoles. If you are looking at adding a Wireless Charging Lid to a 2014-2015 Console, please PM me for requirements. Also, there are known issues with 2016/2017 Consoles with the Wireless Lid and charging iPhone 8 and iPhone X Phones. There are workarounds for this that require some form of modification to the charging module. You can also swap the module for a 2018 Module that DOES charge iPhone 8 and iPhone X phones. Please PM me for questions on specifics.
- Your truck MUST have an existing 110V AC Outlet AND (1) - 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Plug as you will be reusing those. My PnP Harness DOES NOT add the 110V AC Outlet if you don’t already have it. However, I CAN add an additional 12V DC Outlet connection if needed.
- USB Cable connections will come from your HMI (Behind the Glove Box). You MUST verify that you have the USB Ports available, otherwise, your USB Hubs will not work correctly.
- This PnP harness DOES NOT add any Car Play, Apple Play, or Android Play functionality. If your truck did not already come with it, you will not gain it.
With this PnP Harness, you ***should*** have ALL the components in your console functional.
Those options include:
Front of the Console:
Front - Left USB Hub (Dual USB - 2016/2017or Triple USB Hub 2014/2015 - Uses my Plug and Harness AND a USB Cable from the HMI Front - Left 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Outlet - Uses existing connections (truck must be equipped. If not, I can custom add this if needed) Front - Right 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Outlet - Uses my Plug and Play Harness Front - Right 110V AC Outlet - Uses existing connections (truck must be equipped)
Inside Storage Compartment:
Inside - Left 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Outlet - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector Inside - Right USB Hub - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged in the front main 42-Way Connector and USB Cable Inside - LED Lamp - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector Wireless Charging Lid (2016-2017 only) - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector
Rear of the Console:
12V DC - Cigarette Lighter Outlet - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector
THERE IS A LOT TO CONSUME HERE, SO PLEASE PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON THIS. I WANT ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ALL THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS RETROFIT BEFORE PURCHASING.
16-Pin - Plug and Play Harness
23-Pin - Plug and Play Harness
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 110 Members, 0 Anonymous, 526 Guests (See full list)
- kickass audio
- TX LIMO
- Dock Rocker
- O Town Denali
- Southern Sierra
- Jack D
- Jiminy CriQet
- Free home