Has anyone done a jump seat conversion on a 2020?

On 8/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Vinnie Cantacessi said:

Is your jump seat leather or cloth? This weekend I am truck shopping, I want the LTZ features but they typically come the center console which I do not want, so a trade could happen here. I had a 2018 LTZ in which I did the same thing, swapped out the console for the jump seat

I have a black cloth jump seat, are you looking for leather? Im looking to trade for the center console. My truck is a 2020 LT Trail Boss

On 8/22/2020 at 4:30 PM, Matthew Hill said:

I’m looking to do the same thing (swap console OUT for jump seat). Is the jump leather or cloth, and storage or not? I’m interested.

I have a black cloth jump seat and I'm looking to trade for a center console. It's a 2020 LT Trail Boss

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just bought a 2020 3500 HD and I'm looking to trade my jump seat for a center console if anybody is interested. I will pay for shipping. The seat is dark gray fabric and there are 0 cosmetic blemishes given that it is brand new. Also, it has storage on top and under the seat.

Edited by I___F