Can you please help us out? GM-Trucks.com needs YouTube subscribers!

Zane

Hey everyone. So, i'm not usually one to beg... but today I am. @Josh and I are going full in to produce a LOT more videos for you. We're dusting off the offical GM-Trucks.com YouTube Channel and the product installs / reviews have already started behind the scenes in our all new garage.  Our recent video on the 2019 GMC Sierra's MultiPro Tailgate has over 30,000 views in just a few days. 

Our first problem is that YouTube is limiting our ability to get a custom URL unless we have 100 channel subscribers.  Our second problem is that we need 1,000 subscribers to be able to monetize our channel.

Only you can help us with these two problems. Could I kindly ask that you open up our YouTube Channel and hit the subscribe button, please? 

A quick subscribe will allow us to continue on our way to bringing you more quality videos that are interesting to watch. This now concludes the shameless begging I'll subject you to for now. THANK YOU! 

Thank you everyone! We've busted through our first goal of 100 subs. Next up, 1000! Our tailgate video is now at least 50k views, btw. :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...